VXMarkets, OptionsMaker, German Binary Bot : World's leading scammers !

I don't know about OptionsMaker and German Binary Bot.
but vxmarkets is a great broker.
I've traded before with scam brokers so believe me when i say that vxmarkets is not a scam.
they are regulated and highly recommended

Spam Cat sees no regulation claim on the VXMarkets.com website. Spam Cat does see 4 accounts created to spam for VX Markets from your location.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Don't Ban me lol
but i also pretty-satisfied with vxmarkets.com

All 4 of your spam accounts are not only banned, but also barbecued.

Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

VX Markets - spamming this thread since Feb 2015 and still going at it on New Years Day 2017. That's all I need to know to be sure I'd never deposit one cent with them.

Let me tell you about VXmarkets!In short RUN,RUN,RUN and avoid at all cost!
Here is the longest and more detailed version:
FIRST OF ALL know that you will NEVER see your deposit again....that is a promise!
In order for them not to pay you they will accuse you of fraud or find something in terms and conditions that you did not respect.Also NEVER accept any of their bonuses and VIP protected trades,they are a load of S#&T designed only to lock your funds for EVER in your/their account....
One thing for sure they are the biggest scammers i have ever dealt with.Allow me to make my point here..Say like me you have been stupid enough to open an account with them and realised within 24 hours that you have been misled(to remain polite),i dare you to go to your VX account,click on deposit and then withdrawal,put in the amount you wish to withdraw and you will quicky realise that they system is not designed to let you withdraw money EVER!When you want to deposit they take your money inside of a minute but to withdraw?!You are now entering a world of PAIN!Everytime i tried to withdraw money the page kept showing "UNABLE TO SUBMIT WITHDRAWAL REQUEST"then "ONE OR MORE OF THE FIELDS IS INCORRECT"but it NEVER showed REQUESTED and you can forget about ever seing the status APPROVED!Basically you are in charge of your account as long as you deposit money,trade and lose but if you try to take money from it the platform is "suddenly" being updated like EVERY DAY or there is a technical problem that has been reported and they will get back to you as soon as it is fixed(read NEVER!)....EVERY DAY some lame excuses to avoid refunding you!PATHETIC i know but at that stage you are still hoping to be refunded so you have to go along with their BS!
Anyway after one month of basically begging for MY MONEY(forget about asking any trading profit at all)and making me sign loads of documents OVER AND OVER AGAIN just to comply to their gestapo like withdrawal rules(which are designed to discourage you and DELAY as long as possible)they decided to close my account because very conveniently and SUNDDENLY i was in breach of their terms and conditions and that was that!!As soon as you start making too much noise with your claim you are just terminated!You would think that if you were indeed in breach of terms and conditions they will let you know AS SOON AS you request your first withdrawal,NOT one month after when they run out of excuses to keep your money.....and what is up with all the paper works you have to go through for aforementioned withdrawal as if they were ever gone pay your deposit back,to say nothing of the fact that while your withdrawal request is"pending"they have the nerfs to try to get you to invest more money with them(they must be doing some serious drugs)!!!!They are definitly a blood sucking money grabbing compagny and they will stop at nothing to keep your funds.For the sake of being very clear once again,YOU WILL NEVER SEE MONEY AGAIN,once you part with it,it becomes THEIR money!If you invest with them consider yourself robbed....on another hand if after reading this comment you still go ahead and give your money to VXmarkets you DESERVE your fate!
VXMarkets is not CySEC regulated nor regulated with any other authorities and they DO NOT Have a broker license.
What they do have is an address in GERMANY with a UK London tel number!However the London number is obviously only a tel platform and their employees could be based anywhere in the world.Somebody from VXmarkets called me at 2.00 am asking me how was my day to begin with!!!!Obviously this person were not calling from the same time zone(i am in Europe and so is London last time i checked)The whole affair screams SCAM ALERT!.VXmarkets are a disgrace to the trading business and give a bad name to serious proper traders.
I invite here all the people who have lost unfairly their money to Vxmarkets to go public.You are not alone and steps against this kind of fraud must be taken.You can contact ACTIONFRAUD and call UK police who will in turn trace the uk tel number....MOST OF ALL DO NOT TAKE YOUR LOSS SILENTLY!They deserve to be prosecuted to the full extend of the law.....
PS.i will be happy to expose all the names of the VXmarkets employees i dealt with should anyone require it

SCAM! Keep getting them on the phone. I recorded them telling me that they are CYSEC regulated and they don't show in the list because of advertisement reasons. Stay away!

Back