Help Wanted Wanted: Expert EA Programmer

John Salzano

Recruit
Hello FPA:

I have a request for a EA writer for Metatrader 4 using the forex.com platform.

The parameters: three non-custom indicators with specific settings. When all three line up, a trade is placed. Trades are placed when the new timeframe starts (example: when a 5 minute chart starts a new candle, the trade is placed based on the action of the candle that just closed.).

This strategy is exclusive to the EUR/USD pair, on the 5, 15, 30, 1 hour, and 4 hour charts. This is important because of the low spread this pair usually has.

Enhancements that I do not have currently: EA would automatically calculate proper lot size based on account size, and is flexible in determining what would be proper based on active trades (example: 5-10% of account determined for risk, a new trade opens based on same rule even when first trade has not closed yet). Can also override this and set a lot size for each trade (example: 0.5 lot no matter what).

Trades are completed when 10 pips are reached. An average of 10 trades a day take place using this method. You can do the math (smile!).

Trading this pair manually has had HUGE success for me. The secret is the indicator settings. They are not traditional, and this is why my success rate has been so high.

As far as payment goes, I am willing to, in exchange for someone who designs this robot to consistently and successfully place the proper trades (it will be obvious if the robot misses the trade), give this highly successful method away for free for the designer to market themselves. This will mean thousands of dollars in sales as the proof will be in the results.

I only ask you have the integrity to deliver on this robot--to work diligently to make sure it works 100% of the time--and not steal this method without delivering the end product. This is a major opportunity for a designer, and would not waste your time designing a failed technique. It works! And you can keep the robot after you perfect it.

Please contact me at sunshinejohan@yahoo.com. Thank you for reading this post.

PS I wonder if you read Felix's posts on the Meditation On Prosperity when they were up. If so, I truly believe this was what he was talking about when he taught us "givers get". (smile)

Forex Robot / EA (Expert Adviser) Developer

Hi,By Profession Im Software Engineer. But from last 5 years Im in Forex Trading. I 've developed many more Forex Robots EA Expert Advisers, and distributed to client as per given criteria. There are so many satisfied clients.
If any one wants to automate their own strategy, or wants their own Forex Robot / EA Expert Adviser: contact immediately: forex.eamaster@gmail.com

Hi, nice to see you.
I’m a professional trader with 6-year forex trading experiences.
I trade with my own EAs with manual control.
I focus on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and XAU/USD mainly.
My drawdown is controlled under 20%
My company provides forex managed account service and programming service.
Here is my performance:
large.jpg

I hope we can have cooperation in future. Skype= SourceCodeFX

Back