• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Warning against RBoptions

I am having an issue with a company
thank you... I tried calling the ccard company but the fraud dept is closed. I have gone through all my ccards and made a list of everything since day 1. Will call them tomorrow and see if I have any luck. I have also sent complaints to SEC, Gambling Commission , Sent an email to the citizens advice bureau to see my rights and alerted watchdog. Tomorrow I will try the ccard company. I am certainly going to try my best and see where I can get with this. They have messed my year good.

I have done a search and found their parent company is Gendibo . They are apparently Cysec registered. I have sent a complaint to Cysec. Lets hope something comes out of all this

I have done a search and found their parent company is Gendibo . They are apparently Cysec registered. I have sent a complaint to Cysec. Lets hope something comes out of all this

What Joa was asking you is to get the full company details where the money was sent. Maybe the CC company can give you their full name and address

I've withdrawn from them 2.5 k profit within weeks and stopped trading with them. I was trading on my own. But after 2 days they decreased the payouts from 70% to 50% for short term when I had bonus attached without letting me know. It was a bit difficult to trade and keep any profit

Hi I called the ccard company and they said they are a company in London. I have written a letter to the fraud dept. I guess this is going to be a long fight between them & me. I received an email of OSC , they suggested not to trade with this broker as they are on their warning list and to consult legal advice , which I have done as well. This company is definitely one to watch out and tread very carefully if you are dealing with them

If it ties to the UK in any way, you can also file a complaint with ActionFraud.

If it ties to the UK in any way, you can also file a complaint with ActionFraud.

It's probably good thing to do but I don't thing they will do anything. I've filled a complain against goptions with Action Fraud and I don't see any action taken by Action Fraud apart from email

RBOptions: QUOTE from their website
The site is owned by Zulutoys Limited in Marshall Islands. Clearning Services for Middle East: Zulutoys LTD, Address: 159 Kenmore Avenue, Harrow, UK, HA3 8PB. Clearing services Rest of The World: Gendibo LTD UK compnay number 8527798, 788-790 Finchley Road, London UK NW11 7TJ.
Take your pick..... and I didn't alter anything here - it includes all errors from the original website.

It's probably good thing to do but I don't thing they will do anything. I've filled a complain against goptions with Action Fraud and I don't see any action taken by Action Fraud apart from email

Maybe they will do something. Maybe they won't. Do you know how to be SURE they won't do anything? It's very simple. Just don't file a report. Scammers always appreciate victims who don't file reports.

Back