WARNING BIG SCAM BROKER TIFIA

Mrpips

Recruit
I saw that much Russian Trader had very good results, I wanted to invest in this Broker, but I can surprise that these are scammers,

Their trading platforms are manipulated by the Broker proof have here some images showing how to show results.

Attachments

• tifiascam1.jpg
    tifiascam1.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SCAMTifia.jpg
    SCAMTifia.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 0
  • tifiascam2.jpg
    tifiascam2.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 0
  • tifiascam3.jpg
    tifiascam3.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 0
Dear Mrpips,
Duplicators results may differ from the results of providers for some reasons, for example:

- Duplicator traded on the account by himself. Unfortunately, we cannot forbid trading on the duplicator account at the time of copying.

- Duplicator incorrectly chose one of the four types of copying, not calculated the balance of the volume of orders.

- Duplicator attach to the Provider later and at a certain interval of time provider`s result was worse than for the overall trade time.

Our customers may request a full report from the provider at any time.

Regarding the numbering of orders.

In case of partial closure of an order, in MT4 opens order with the same opening date, with the same price, but with a smaller volume and the serial number assigned by the server - the next available at the time of partial closure.

I attach screenshots of orders that have caused confusion:
http://c2n.me/3DRT94L.png
http://c2n.me/3DROtHn.png

For this reason, in Social Trading platform such transactions are displayed with a different date, while all information is taken directly from MT4.

The general volume of the company corresponds to the total number of traders.
There is a trade on real accounts and demo accounts on our server. Also, we can test server operation, execution of orders, etc. In all cases, orders will be assigned a number.

I do not see any problems for traders.

If you have any questions, please contact with our support team: support@tifia.com

Best Regards,
Alex

Back