*****WARNING***** BY CYSEC RE: TRADERXP LTD 19 September 2013

zach6210

Private, 1st Class
Hi Guys,

Please read this attachment. There has been a warning issued by CYSEC on the 19th of September regarding TRADERXP.

I have a suspicion that they have changed their name to Sycamore options. I can't confirm this though. My suspicion is backed up by the fact that

1. when you login to live chat on Sycamore options, it asks if you have a TraderXP account.
2. I received a confirmation of contact, and at the end of the message it was signed TraderXP, When i questioned them about this, the next confirmation of contact was Signed Sycamore Options.
3. Trading platform in Sycamore is a replica of TraderXP.
4. The contact numbers and offices for sycamore are exactly the same as TraderXp.
5. No information exists about Sycamore Options on the internet at all. Not even on CYSEC or PSA register.

I really hope that companies that are proven to be scammers are left to rot in prison or handed over to their victims for justice. Let them feel what its like to be on the receiving end. Fat cats.

Regards
Zach6210

Attachments

• 19 September 2013 regarding warning TRADERXP LTD.pdf
    408.4 KB · Views: 22
Dear Sir,

It is true not only traders but all workers XP.com indeed committed fraud and only under the guise of solving problems, but a waste of time and to transfer the existing problems. As happened to me over there below.

Saya
Ke Alexandra Torressupport@traderxp.com
Des31 pada 4:18 PM
Dear Alexandra Torres,

The answer you give to me via email 11/28/13 Denial did not close communication among mike jane with me is That LIES WITH PICTURE PROOF 2002

Alexandra Torres
Ke Saya
28 Nov
Dear Khing Lay Liem,

Thank you very much for your letter. We investigated your issue very carefully and found following:
You made deposit of $3000 and received a bonus of $3500. According to our policy, in order for you to make a withdraw an also to withdraw the bonus, the trading volume required is deposit + bonus X20, which you did not reached yet. In this moment you are not able to make any withdraw from your account.
We invite you to verify our information on the site, at Terms and Conditions, article 11.
We advise you to continue trading in order to achieve the trading volume required.
Your actual balance is $3015.22, that allows you continue trading in order to reach target turnover and profit as well.

According to our records, you broker provided you with proper service and never refused to communicate with you. Anyway, if you are not satisfied, we could propose you to change broker. Please update us with your decision and we will do our best to settle down the issue.

Best regards,

Alexandra Torres
Customer support service
TraderXP.com
Adobe Systems
NEED TO KNOW MIKE JANE SELF LOOSING IN THE FORM PORTOFOLIO OF, SO WHAT KIND OF TRADE OF PREDICTION MODELS THEN WHAT HE IS ABLE TO GIVE ME?? UNREASONABLE!!
You can withdraw I can make you 1000 but you never listen to my predictions

This is a form of rebuttal to the biggest lie of mike Jane, because she was only one time giving a mike and if Jane was able to fulfill the promise of course in quite a long time wish to trade properly, BUT NOT THE FACT THAT
THERE AND truth.

Without solving this deception in written evidence of fraud and clicking
They aversion mike Jane follows all workers who handle my case at Trader company XP. I send By attacement file or picture of my skype conversation , lies the evidence that was never fulfilled . And any refutation that has never been proven mike Jane trade with the profits like he promised to me for 6 x in the period just done in 2 days , to produce loosing for me .

And now I do not accept the kind of negotiation lie and a waste of time for the return of my deposit money .

By all measures jane and mike traderxp.com very detrimental me as a customer both time , moral and material , I would sue for :

DEPOSIT MY MONEY U.S. $ . 3000 FULL IMMEDIATELY RETURNED .
AND THIS IS ALL LIES MY SUBMIT EVIDENCE UNDER WRITTEN BY LAW OR BY PHONE CONVERSATION RECORDING AND PROOF OF TRANSACTION AND ALL FACT SUPPORT AND etc .

IF NO DEPOSIT MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY, THROUGH POLICE, INTERPOL, AND LEGAL CLAIM DAMAGES WILL DO YOU THINK THAT NEVER BEFORE.

Best Regard,

Khing Lay Nie

Alexandra Torres
Ke Saya
24 Des
Dear Khing Lay Liem,

Your request has been received and forwarded to your account manager. He will contact you as soon as possible to settle down the issue.

Best regards,

Alexandra Torres
Customer support service
TraderXP.com
Adobe Systems

3 Lampiran
Tampilkan semua
Download semua

Balas, Balas Semua atau Teruskan | Lebih lanjut

MY ACCOUNT WAS RIGHT ALL be drained and stolen AND IN CHEATING BY TRADERXP and the workers. WHERE I'M MY INJURY PROTECTION AND DEMANDS FOR ALL THAT THEY DO.
They claimed HIS INVESTMENT U.S.. $ .5 MILLION.
YES I BELIEVE THAT ROBBED MY MONEY DEPOSIT MONEY NASABAH.DAN AJA NOT deported even stolen OOMATIS BY REASON OF TRADE. I HAVE MY ACCOUNT PIN MAKE CHANGES, BUT ALSO STILL stolen ..

It works better if each trader opens a unique thread for his/her own issue.

Back