• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Watch out for topforexeas.com and similar sites

trader238

Recruit
Note to all traders,

While reading reviews of any Expert Advisor there is something you should know, there are two sites that pop up with every EA reviews showing 5 stars ***** on all of them, the same wording also, these are not reviews, just a copy from the EA's websites, out to cash in on the affiliation from the EA's seller's without helping traders make any independent decision!
The sites to watch out for are: topforexeas.com and topforexeas.com
DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR BUSINESS!!!

So far I am never use ea on my trades and prefer learn manually, than using ea that might with expensive price, but often also I am hear some trader that share when using ea eventually get failure on the end period, in addition if ea based on martingale will more dangerous

Back