• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Brokers with Web Trader Platform

P4TRYK

Recruit
Hello guys

I am trading in forex few years. But now what i see what happen on platform like MT4 i want to change system to Web Trading, because i heard in this platform execution and slippage is smaller. Every broker in MT4 give big slippage.

Do you know some website, where i can find some brokers review with the webtrader platforms? Some search engine where i can look for brokers who has webtrade platform.

I know iforex and spread.co

hi there, I definitely remember that Octafx has this webtrade platform (I saw the promo). Is it worth to trade via this platform? I haven't checked this, so have no idea

Most of them have the CTrader Web, but i need to try the slippage and execution. Some brokers offer the own platform like Forex.com

I don't know it is true, that the webtrader is better.

Hello guys

I am trading in forex few years. But now what i see what happen on platform like MT4 i want to change system to Web Trading, because i heard in this platform execution and slippage is smaller. Every broker in MT4 give big slippage.

Do you know some website, where i can find some brokers review with the webtrader platforms? Some search engine where i can look for brokers who has webtrade platform.

today , most brokers with MT4 platform, also providing MT4 web platform for its clients..
to find a broker with webtrader platform, i think you can use forex broker review sites and search manually one by one..

Hello guys

Some say that the slippage is a sign of live market. I think this is very logical, because there are different reasons for slippage. They can occur as a result of:
1. Some technical problems, including problems with Internet connection.
2. Problems with liquidity in the news release.
3. Fraud on the part of the broker.
There are no guarantees that slippage will not be on the web platform. I would not change MT4 to a web platform, because it vryatle will protect you from large losses. The need of browser in the resources of your computer and the Internet-connection will surely be greater.The best solution is to take a series of actions to avoid large slippage. The first step is to change the broker, the small rate of closing deals and big slippage is a sign of scammers. And of course you need to make sure in reliability of the technical part. So good luck

Maybe it's your internet connection.
Check yourself different platforms.
Platforms are easy to test. Almost everyone has a web platform.

Back