1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome Jarratt! Another new Giant joins the ranks.

Discussion in 'Jarratt Davis- Trading Signals' started by AsstModerator, Feb 24, 2013.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Hello again Troops!

It's time for another Giant welcome party. That's right. This isn't a rerun. I've really got another new Giant for you to stand on the shoulders of. Welcome to Jarratt Davis!

Jarratt lives and works in the city of London, UK, as an institutional Forex trader and works very closely with many of the top brokers and businesses within the industry. He began trading professionally for hedge funds and clients in 2008.

He wrote the book ‘How to trade a currency fund’ which shows how anyone can break into the industry and trade professionally for other people in 2011.

He trades using mainly fundamental tools to identify key moves in the market before they happen, based on the sentiment as it unfolds. He often complements this analysis with technical tools such as support and resistance.

Many of his trades are generated through information and data gathered from connections within the industry, and include order flow levels being used by large banks and key announcements and economic releases from central banks around the world.

Here at the FPA, Jarratt will be helping members to understand and interpret these fundamental events and give out trading tips based on the most relevant data, and some of the positions that he himself is taking.

It is not possible for him to share every single trade he takes but during each week there are usually events that trigger sustained moves on various currencies that you will have to time to take advantage of.

When these signals occur Jarratt will post them here so that members can check and follow them if they wish. Any signals that are posted will be done so at the open of the major sessions in time for the trades to play out during that upcoming session. The times to watch out for these signals are as follows:

08:00 London time

13:00 London time

22:00 London time

Each signal will be accompanied by a short explanation as to why it is being offered as a possible trade suggestion.

UPDATE

Jarratt sent me a message to the troops. He asked me to append it here. If he posted it on page 6 of this thread, not as many people would see it.

Jarratt writes...

#1 AsstModerator, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  2. Mikegodman

Mikegodman Recruit

You are most welcome, Jarratt Davis.

3. PetDane

PetDane Private, 1st Class

Sounds good, thanks for comming in

4. Seer Raven

Seer Raven Recruit

Looking forward to reading your "how to." Long live the Queen.

5. nepal

nepal Private, 1st Class

It's another good addon in FPA and I'm glad to greet you here Jarratt.

6. Jim Ballou

Jim Ballou Private

Welcome to FPA!

7. FXOctane

FXOctane Recruit

Welcome to FPA and Looking forward to reading your book, and your trading advice.
    Thanks in advance

8. FXEnjoyment

FXEnjoyment Private

Hi Jarratt, welcome! I know you from forexmentor.com and I look forward to your posts.

9. viltsu

viltsu Recruit

Amazing news for us, the soldiers. Thanks for doing this!

10. GilBer

GilBer Recruit

A Giant Welcome for our Giant addition ! ! !
    Looking forward to your postings. I can use all the help I can get.