1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome Jarratt! Another new Giant joins the ranks.

Discussion in 'Jarratt Davis- Trading Signals' started by AsstModerator, Feb 24, 2013.

1. JS17

JS17 Recruit

You have hope that Jarrett himself will clear that one up quickly

2. gibbon

gibbon Recruit

The trouble is I trust Jarratt as I have been following him for a while with his free stuff. I wouldn't want to undermine the program with my thoughts on dustin pass as he is not the trader. However, it would be nice if fpa could clear this up as they appear to be promoting Jarratt. To be fair this would not be a problem, as so far I too believe in Jarratt. But I would have thought if it is the same dustin then fpa would have known about this and it would be nice if someone from fpa could confirm my fears.

3. gibbon

gibbon Recruit

I think I know all I need to know now. It would appear that Dustin pass has been given the opportunity to sell the Jarratt Davis product as some sort of affiliate. I even found a video on the net with Dustin telling all his sales team (I believe) what a money spinner it will be.

This is no slur on Jarratt, as I really do believe he's the real deal. But I cannot bear to think I will be lining Dustin's pockets, it hurts badly. If I needed a kidney and he was the only donor, I think I would go without.

I would have to say my first impressions of buying the product doesn't really make financial sense as the training itself is little more than is offered freely on this site and doesn't warrant the cost. It could be argued that the ongoing training is what really matters, but they are only charging approx. $300 for this a month (I believe) and the initial cost is roughly $3000 dollars for the first two months. It would appear, therefore, there is little benefit in the first outlay.

This combined with lining Dustin's pockets leaves me no option but to request a refund.

4. Jarratt Davis

Jarratt Davis Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response I rarely check this thread, In relation to Dustin Pass he is a marketing expert in the FX industry, this means he has access to a large data base of FX traders that would be interested in our programme and training .... We work alongside Dustin to get the word out ... This is NOT a Dustin Pass product or anything created by him, we are fully independent and worked with him to promote the programme in the short term.

Finally, if any one wants to contact my team directly they should use the email : support@jarrattdavis.com and we will reply within 24 hours to ALL messages.

Gibbon I understand your fears about this if you have a bad impression of Dustin, I'm not educated in relation to his history but I can assure you all my dealings with him have been respectable amicable and he's been nothing but nice to me and I genuinely trust him , if we can talk about this further it would be much appreciated as I would hate for someone to leave my course with a bad taste in their mouth. You can get reach me on 0800 133 7076 alternatively send me across your number and I'll endeavor to be in contact as soon as possible :)

- Jarratt Davis
    Fx trader, funds manager and Forex mentor
    www.JarattDavis.com

5. gabriel goncalves

Jarratt Dvis is simple the best
    Gabriel