• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Westernpips.com is TOTALLY FAKE, TOTALLY SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
As this conversation is always open I have documented a little more about this WESTERNPIP EA and I analyze the results available on GCM Prime.
As I program my EA myself I can say that the EA of WESTERNPIP is a super scalper that has very long period of minimal losses when the market evolves normally.
It only becomes highly profitable if the market is very volatile and is equipped with a high-speed position so it is necessary to have equipment that can process orders a few milliseconds.
Testing the performance of this robot at FPA would only be beneficial to WESTERNPIP

They should know that this tool is not working now.
But they are still selling software while knowing the fact.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LtZ33x_8WAwjIJqc5inXF6jPYHz3H1HatWl5qsFi6To/edit#gid=862188927
Why did you set private?
You tried destruction of evidence
Then, I will reupload
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/11cK2zfx/file.html
We cant unforgivable Westernpips

Westernpips is SCAM

westernpips scam
westernpips result
westernpips backtest
westernpips forward test

Why did you set private?
You tried destruction of evidence
Then, I will reupload
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/11cK2zfx/file.html
We cant unforgivable Westernpips

Westernpips is SCAM

westernpips scam
westernpips result
westernpips backtest
westernpips forward test

Dear, Murus!
You have never been our client and did not buy software and can not talk about us badly. But nevertheless you have your own web site where you also sell analogue to our product and your behavior here becomes justified by the fact that you not like our company just because you are our potential competitor. We do not want to enter into a dispute with you, because I see that your company is also subjected to repeated negative attacks.

Hello! The security service of our company has analyzed the actions and behavior of several users of the FPA forum, trying to discredit our reputation. Immediately after the purchase of the program, without understanding and without trying to at least a month to work with our program, they began to demand a refund and threaten us with angry letters. They also refused to return 30% of the cost under our contract. So they do not need money and a program, but we only need to tarnish the reputation of our company, and perhaps it is with this goal that they bought the program and obviously knew what they would do next. All your actions are different from the actions of those customers who buy the program and want to work with it and earn.

We assume that these actions, and the actions of those who purposely write negative reviews here on FPA, and spend their time and money only to create special articles, videos and write there badly about us, while not wanting to take their money under the contract Back is a clear sign that they work for our ill-wishers, competitors and those who want to harm our 8-year-old reputation.

This is common for companies that have been operating in the market for quite some time. And those who really want to work with our programs, I advise you not to pay attention to these reviews and to think about who and what writes these reviews and orders negative reviews about our company.

As this conversation is always open I have documented a little more about this WESTERNPIP EA and I analyze the results available on GCM Prime.
As I program my EA myself I can say that the EA of WESTERNPIP is a super scalper that has very long period of minimal losses when the market evolves normally.
It only becomes highly profitable if the market is very volatile and is equipped with a high-speed position so it is necessary to have equipment that can process orders a few milliseconds.
Testing the performance of this robot at FPA would only be beneficial to WESTERNPIP

Thank for your reply here!
Westernpips Group develops the most profitable trade systems in the Stock and Forex Exchange. Today HFT trading is one of the most popular, highly profitable and risk-free systems of trade. Newest PRO 3.7 Exclusive this arbitrage trading robot for high-frequency trading. And nees some knowledge abou HFT before start using this software.

Dear, Murus!
You have never been our client and did not buy software and can not talk about us badly. But nevertheless you have your own web site where you also sell analogue to our product and your behavior here becomes justified by the fact that you not like our company just because you are our potential competitor. We do not want to enter into a dispute with you, because I see that your company is also subjected to repeated negative attacks.

挑戦的な返信をどうもありがとうございます。
私もあなたのその返信に応えさせていただきますね。

私が購入者ではないとあなたは主張されるのですね。
あなたはなんの証拠があってそのような発言をしているのでしょうか。
まず、私が購入者であることを証明する画像を添付しますね。

ついでに購入を考えている人たちに伝えます
彼らは平気で嘘をつきます
Q .日本でも使えますか?
A .はい。あなたは使えます。
→実際は、稼働するブローカーは日本人では開設できない
 彼は嘘をついて私に買わせました。
 しばらくしたら、彼は稼働するブローカーがなくなったと言い始めました
 信じられません。(Attached image)

だから、彼らの発言は簡単に信じてはいけません。
実際に私はこのように騙されました。

この彼の断定的な発言を見れば、彼らがどのような人間なのかよくわかると思います

Return my money right now.

Attachments

• Q.Can I use in Japan A.yes(Actually never worked).png
    Q.Can I use in Japan A.yes(Actually never worked).png
    13.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Where is 24_7 suppot (It was written in the specification, right¿).png
    Where is 24_7 suppot (It was written in the specification, right¿).png
    19.2 KB · Views: 32
  • SnapCrab_NoName_2017-3-20_20-25-18_No-00.png
    SnapCrab_NoName_2017-3-20_20-25-18_No-00.png
    43 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hello! The security service of our company has analyzed the actions and behavior of several users of the FPA forum, trying to discredit our reputation. Immediately after the purchase of the program, without understanding and without trying to at least a month to work with our program, they began to demand a refund and threaten us with angry letters. They also refused to return 30% of the cost under our contract. So they do not need money and a program, but we only need to tarnish the reputation of our company, and perhaps it is with this goal that they bought the program and obviously knew what they would do next. All your actions are different from the actions of those customers who buy the program and want to work with it and earn.

We assume that these actions, and the actions of those who purposely write negative reviews here on FPA, and spend their time and money only to create special articles, videos and write there badly about us, while not wanting to take their money under the contract Back is a clear sign that they work for our ill-wishers, competitors and those who want to harm our 8-year-old reputation.

This is common for companies that have been operating in the market for quite some time. And those who really want to work with our programs, I advise you not to pay attention to these reviews and to think about who and what writes these reviews and orders negative reviews about our company.

Dont fall for their lies. And more about your security service. Sounds more like KGB to me

Everybody please BEWARE of Westernpips...

They are one of the BIGGEST SCAMMING Forex system in the world...

They told you that you did not understand the concept of their software, but the fact is their system is a full of bull**** scam ea...

Everybody please BEWARE of Westernpips...

They are one of the BIGGEST SCAMMING Forex system in the world...

They told you that you did not understand the concept of their software, but the fact is their system is a full of bull**** scam ea...
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

I am surprising about they continue selling this scam software.
This software works on only B-book brokers.
It mean you will freeze your account soon when you made a profit.
You MUST NOT trust westernpips.

Back