What do you think about PAMM?

Hot Forex PAMM has for me been a disaster, and I can only call it an advanced scam. And believe me I really tried and read everything. Some were actually working in the beginning for a short time, i.e less than a month, with impressive results, and only greed prevented me from at that point to close it down and say thanks for the ride. I diversified into 6 PAMMS, status now is that 1 blew account twice fairly quickly, 3 blew account within less than 2 months, 1 started trading like **** and ended up with floating loss and eventually blew account after around 2.5 months. 1 is still going and look ok for now, but I only have been with this one for less than a month, so I am worried what will happen and plan to withdraw and never ever touch that system again. This was 30k spread on different PAMMS.

I had a very bad experience with HotForex PAMM. I chose two among the top ranking and inesorably lost all in both within two months.

You should contact with Fund Manager first and figured out their main trading strategy. If it's martingale, you shouldn't invest.

Last edited:
PAMM is especially good for traders without much experience or time, but please make sure you find a good manager, because that means others will manage your funds.

PAMM accounts aren't for me. I dislike not being in full control of my investment, so I'd rather trade by myself - that way both my successes and my failures are my own.

FPA is full of stories about wiped out pamm accounts.

They look like a legal way to scam without consecuences for the manager.

So far I am never investing money in PAM account, but maybe tis service attract so many trader especially beginner which they want to making money without do nothing, just need sitting and get money, and choose PAMM manager also required good research with choose expert trader.

So far I am never investing money in PAM account, but maybe tis service attract so many trader especially beginner which they want to making money without do nothing, just need sitting and get money, and choose PAMM manager also required good research with choose expert trader.

Whenever we are doing our trades in the PAMM accounts then we do not have any control over it and the PAMM Manager is the one who is actually controlling those accounts :)

PAMM accounts usually allow members to withdrawal their full balance at any given time. That is fine, unless you have a PAMM account with a high amount of floating drawdown. Then you have a situation were subs begin to leave with their balance, which increases the risk to all the remaining subs unless the broker partially closes the open trades. This is a VERY important detail to consider when joining a PAMM account. How a broker handles withdrawals when there are open positions.

Make sure to get written clarity on this before joining.

Whenever we are doing our trades in the PAMM accounts then we do not have any control over it and the PAMM Manager is the one who is actually controlling those accounts :)
Yes investor only need to invest and waiting manager PAMM work, if manager PAMM has good result hence investor getting profit and manager PAMM also get earning which already setup with system PAMM.

You should contact with Fund Manager first and figured out their main trading strategy. If it's martingale, you shouldn't invest.

As I said, people start to blame certain forex broker or trader when their investment went wrong. They never admit their own lack of commitment or to choose wisely whenever they make a decision to invest. Then they start to claim that people scam. Wake up guys, blaming doesn't help. You should do more before you invest instead of jumping into those with big big returns without analyzing their strategy, drawdown, reward ratio etc.

Back