What do you think about PAMM?

PAMM - is the easy way to earn something but not the best. first of all you cannot be sure that it will not be risky, even if this trader give you all the necessary information and his actions will be open for you, it will be risky in any case. All we are human being and there is a human factor. The second reason is: you will not learn trading if you put your money on PAMM. And what is the use of trading in this case?

PAMM - is the easy way to earn something but not the best. first of all you cannot be sure that it will not be risky, even if this trader give you all the necessary information and his actions will be open for you, it will be risky in any case. All we are human being and there is a human factor. The second reason is: you will not learn trading if you put your money on PAMM. And what is the use of trading in this case?

If we are trading with the help of the PAMM we must make sure that the PAMM Manager we are using is both reputable and also we can trust him with our funds :D

If we are trading with the help of the PAMM we must make sure that the PAMM Manager we are using is both reputable and also we can trust him with our funds :D
As investor I think very important to making reseearh before join in pamm, they need to look track record these manager pamm whether he already profitable for long run, or they trade with high risk taker or safe trade low risk, might will good although low risk but can making stable profit

With PAMM or any managed accounts service, you need to be sure both of the broker and of the account manager. Throwing money in before doing careful research on both can end up being the same as throwing money away.

With PAMM or any managed accounts service, you need to be sure both of the broker and of the account manager. Throwing money in before doing careful research on both can end up being the same as throwing money away.

I have the main concern before investing more than 1000 USD in the PAMM trading account. It is about the past performance of the PAMM manager and how much trading experience he is having in the past :)

I am a beginner in trading on Forex, I opened a demo account on one broker's site, they called me and offered to put money on a PAMM. They painted so a beautiful picture, It seemes to be really good investment, but I have read all these posts and now think that it's maybe better to reject this offer..

I am a beginner in trading on Forex, I opened a demo account on one broker's site, they called me and offered to put money on a PAMM. They painted so a beautiful picture, It seemes to be really good investment, but I have read all these posts and now think that it's maybe better to reject this offer..

At this time i would say that it is not a wise idea to invest in the PAMM trading accounts at all. This is also very important for us as we all know that the Forex trading continues to be highly risky and so will be PAMM investing :D

At this time i would say that it is not a wise idea to invest in the PAMM trading accounts at all. This is also very important for us as we all know that the Forex trading continues to be highly risky and so will be PAMM investing :D
yes, I also decided that It would be better to be responsible for my money by myself) Don't want to be angry with someone else))

PAMM account is a good option if you have money to invest to get some profit out of that. But before you invest you should investigate about the trader that whether he is a good enough trader to be trusted for funds management.

Before letting ANYONE touch your money or suggest trades, you need to know enough to be able to look at the trade history or trade advice and see if it makes sense or not.

Back