What do you think about PAMM?

Yes of course as investor also need to understand with track record funds manager, if already long time still profoitable it's mean these pamm is good funds manager, because in pamm account not all manager pamm will become reliable and profitable trader

Yes of course as investor also need to understand with track record funds manager, if already long time still profoitable it's mean these pamm is good funds manager, because in pamm account not all manager pamm will become reliable and profitable trader

As a trader with the PAMM accounts i know that sometimes it is easy for us to get income in trading but yet at other times it is not that easy for us :D

I think that in the beginning we should use the PAMM account and should watch the trade carefully but with the passage of time, we should believe on our own skills and should avoid PAMM trading, we should do our work.

Looking for PAMM, first and the most important I think is whether the trader are using Martingale. Keep away from investing this type of trading.

Looking for PAMM, first and the most important I think is whether the trader are using Martingale. Keep away from investing this type of trading.
Martingale system is extreme strategy and if always against the trend hence will possible occur get quick margin call, I think use this strategy on certain time will get failure, choose pamm trader also need research and better choose trader that trade low risk I think

Anybody can recommend me good Pamm manager?

Anyone making commercial recommendations in General Forex Talk will be eaten by Spam Cat.

pamm account has advantage and disadvantage it depend on your mind how to use it.
Although I am never invresting on pamm service, but I think so many manager pamm which they only trying to become manager while skill also not too good and many from them fail eventually

Although I am never invresting on pamm service, but I think so many manager pamm which they only trying to become manager while skill also not too good and many from them fail eventually

Frankly speak, you cannot find a very experience trader who are still staying in PAMM forever. This means, PAMM is just a path that a trader usually go through before becoming a truly experience money manager. Usually if there is a really outstanding PAMM manager, firms will get on with them very quickly.

There are some good Pamm accounts and some good executives, but there aren't so many of them. But most executives who have atleast some experience, try to open their own accounts and attract clients. And many newbies wanting to have a passive income, trust their money to them.

Back