What do you think about PAMM?

Because forex trading is risky hence will need to prepared on first time which as investor also need spent money that afford to lose, don`t investing money exceed from saving money on our bank, because golden rules investing money in high risk is only spent money that afford to lose, not advisable to borrow money to investing in forex

A good thing is only fund manager can make your money lost but broker doesn't so investing to PAMM is much more safer than others financial services.

These days it's better to read the full description and also to read real users' reviews, which may be helpful in making up the whole picture.

I'd say PAMM is not the best. But if you have your reasons for doing so, ensure you go for a trusted account. Forex trading is so risky and you do not want to spend money on scammers. If you can get a trusted fund manager and broker, then it is well

For me personally, this is not the best solution, because it seems to me that for the situation to be most comfortable for me, I need to control all the processes - and I can not do this if someone else will manage my money. And if it's ever necessary, I'm going to give the manager such a test that it won't seem to be enough.

I think pamm account is one good service from a broker for both investor and manager pamm, but as an investor they spent money although manager pamm also need spending the money, and this is will good relationship if trader having good trading result, many broker offer pamm account, my broker too

PAMM is a good opportunity for those who are not sure of their skills, but still want to get some profit.

Back