What do you want to make changes in your broker? (do not add broker name please)

FxMaster

Colonel
What do you want to make changes in your broker? (do not add broker name please)

To be frank I want that My broker can also add Paypal as a withdrawal option. :p

I will hope for my broker to really add a pamn trading option where we can be able to trade on the behalf of others. It's good for those who don't have time on their own to trade.

I want my broker to offer all traders a $10,000 payment if the broker is ever caught using the VDP or other malware to cheat customers.

Amein to that! :cool:....and ten lashes to the broker's owner(s) too.

I love this question. I want broker to announce all Liquidity Provider name that they use. Therefore, we will get more transparency of price. Otherwise, they could manipulate it without any evidence being get caught.

I love this question. I want broker to announce all Liquidity Provider name that they use. Therefore, we will get more transparency of price. Otherwise, they could manipulate it without any evidence being get caught.

Seems you quoted wrong post :p

Seems you quoted wrong post :p

Or else iMusingKiMi wants brokers that don't list LPs to also get 10 lashes. :p

I could make a long list, but let me start with:

Regulatory registrations on front page with clickable link to the listing on the regulator's website. Traders shouldn't ever have to waste time digging around to find out if a regulatory claim is real or not.

Broker will never announce their Liquidity Provider and you will never get the true answer. They will say it "SECRET". After "SECRET", they can easily manipulate the spikes as the like.:cool:

Broker will never announce their Liquidity Provider and you will never get the true answer. They will say it "SECRET". After "SECRET", they can easily manipulate the spikes as the like.:cool:

Yup agreed 101%......no broker can be trusted.

...hummmm....I think we forex traders should do what that Ruler-of-Upper-and-Lower-Nile-suggested sometime back....i.e we all set up shop in some airport next to money-exchangers and carry out our forex trading with passing tourist :p

Back