What does give you happiness in the forex market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing that give me happiness in forex market is when my trade goes in profit right after placing my orders. Then this happiness doubles when the trade hits TP.

I happened more or less when our take profit hits as we want . I feel when we are monitoring positions it is very tense situation , often I close positions before hitting take profits. I am contented on less but reasonable profits. It is enough for a trader to think he is not in loss .

I happened more or less when our take profit hits as we want . I feel when we are monitoring positions it is very tense situation , often I close positions before hitting take profits. I am contented on less but reasonable profits. It is enough for a trader to think he is not in loss .

I couldn't have put it better. Every time my positions reach their take profit level I feel both a sense of relief and contentment at the same time.

Al well as for majority of traders in Forex, I get the happiness from the reaching the goal. For example, recently I reached the goal I made a month ago, it's a very pleasant feeling.

I once read that you need to stop being emotionally addicted, and it refers to both, unsuccessible and profitable deals. And you know, it does actually work. It became a bit easier to trade.

When as a student I earn good money I am feeling immense happiness. Yes, I completely agree with you: we traders are always in a thirst that how to just make trading a little easy and comfortable so that trading can be a pleasant occupation. But due to high volatility and uncertainty it is not always possible to ensure good profit always. And for making trading journey easier selection of right broker is actually very essential since a trader‘s trading performance is significantly dependent on the trading facilities provided by his broker.

Apart from selection of appropriate broker I think proper knowledge and aptitude are necessary if a trader actually wants to secure a comfortable trading life with certainty. Since forex market requires a strong ability of a trader to adapt as the frequent changes in the market and without proper knowledge and aptitude it is impossible.

What gives me happiness is winning a trade lol.......or were you looking for a more detailed answer ;)

I think success and good profit is the mean of happiness on the Forex market. But it is a nightmare for many people when they lose money. I think a trader has to be couragious in order to be happy in the future. Do you have that courage?

I think success and good profit is the mean of happiness on the Forex market. But it is a nightmare for many people when they lose money. I think a trader has to be couragious in order to be happy in the future. Do you have that courage?

I have courage most of the time, as well as some discipline. I do think that both are work in progress for most traders.

I love the freedom that gives me to dedicate myself to other things and not have to enslave me to a job

I particularly think it's a dream come true, it allows me to have free time to continue studying and traveling and even though I do not earn enough to be a millionaire, I'm doing very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back