What does give you happiness in the forex market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i go through my trade history and found that most of my trades were profitable, it gives me happiness and confidence as well to trade further.

I have a feeling above the horizon when my prediction goes right about a particular currency pair. It is the psychology of the human being to feel happy with every small success he catches. Small things matter for achieving a larger one!

When you earn the profit from the forex market you bacame happy because you achieve your goal. In forex market you are doing trading and in trading profit is very important because you are here to earn money not to lose it. Money has much importance in everybody's life.

The best feeling in forex trading comes when your investment makes you a fortune. Trust me, there is nothing best feeling in the world when you make money of your investment. I know that the successful traders will agree with me.

The best feeling in forex trading comes when your investment makes you a fortune. Trust me, there is nothing best feeling in the world when you make money of your investment. I know that the successful traders will agree with me.
Even unsuccessful and new traders also will be agree with you:D

What gives me happiness in forex market? Winning obviuously. There is nothing better in this world than seeing your investment make you rich. Many people go desparate just for a single dollar of profit. What makes you happy in forex trading?

The biggest thing that makes me happy is when my positions are developing as I thought they would. I think that implies to most traders.
Yes, absolutely it is applicable on all the traders. Every trader would be extremely happy to see that.

Happiness comes when one finds he is now getting his targets. As a forex trader I feel happy with my profitable positions even when I get small profits. I feel satisfied I did a right decision. All traders try for profit but only few find this profit . Trader should be happy when he is able to remove his mistakes and is going towards better trading day by day.

When I make nice profits and learn from my trading mistakes which help me in developing better strategies. I believe everyone's main motive behind forex trading is making loads of money.

Profits are obviously the first thing that makes me happy, but realizing that I was right about my strategy is also very satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back