• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem What happened to EMPFX?

I am having an issue with a company
Transfer is happening

Hello guys, good news i have just recieved my money back from EMPFX so the transfer is going on, and again as i said Ziad Melhem is very helpful regarding this issue, and by the way just to make it clear i am just a client with EMPFX just like u, i do not work for EMPFX at alllllllll,,,Trust me the transfer is going on, just be patient....good luck to everyone :)))))

cool.

my friend got his wire today as well.
that is a total of three wires i know about.

"why did i post?" i don't care who believes or who doesn't lol, just that Ahmet was asking if anyone recieved his wire, and i did.

Did you recieve your wire Ahmet? I guess people go silent when they do lol.

anyway, i wish u all good luck, i am out of here, my case with empfx got closed :D.

contact Ziad Melhem

Hello. How do I contact Ziad Melhem??? I am also a client waiting his money back. Please help. Thank you.

Hello. How do I contact Ziad Melhem??? I am also a client waiting his money back. Please help. Thank you.

All the REAL clients are still waiting to get their money back. It does not appear that EMPFX has made one real transfer yet. I know of another two of their clients who have received nothing so far.

Hello guys, good news i have just recieved my money back from EMPFX so the transfer is going on, and again as i said Ziad Melhem is very helpful regarding this issue, and by the way just to make it clear i am just a client with EMPFX just like u, i do not work for EMPFX at alllllllll,,,Trust me the transfer is going on, just be patient....good luck to everyone :)))))
Hi David!

I did not received any money. If you are a real person who was client of EMPfx, please help us to contact with Ziad Melhem or anybody in staff of EMPfx. If you would like to help, i will send you my account nr. to ask them what's up, you are a one and only who can contact with EMPfx.

Priority based on account numbers

I think their priority based on the account numbers.

The people whose account number lower than 19390240 and still cannot get their money write here ?

And the people who can get their money canthey say their account numbers ?

a Ziad Melhem's tel nr.: +9613701493

He was denied that he knows emoneypower. There are lot of Ziad Melhem. But money not comes from Beirut...

Account numbers

I all guys....my account number is lower than 19390240 and.....
no money back !
No way to reach EMPFX by any phone number nor replay by e-mail.
I'm going to activate interpol...!! I don't like to see my money stolen....
Will you please manifest your intention....and invited who received money back to post bank document....

Good news...

Ok some good news for all those who have not recieved their funds from EMPFX. I finally recieved ALL my funds in the amount of $2,508.74 I dont mind giving my account number out now since empfx is no longer in business, its acct. 19390262

Wierd thing about it all is this: I made this withdrawl request the Tuesday before empfx sent out the email saying they had closed. So once I saw empfx's reply to FPA in this thread saying they were processing withdrawls on a first come first serve basis I wrote empfx saying surely that my withdrawl should be one of the very first. Well they finally replied on Nov. 17th from email address info@empfx.com saying that in fact my withdrawl had been sent Nov. 2nd and also supplied the wiring infomation. It was now November 17th and still no money in my account. I went to my bank, they were in the process of tracing the wire from the info empfx had sent me, and to my great surprise the wire/money hit my bank account just yesterday, Nov. 19th. Why it took freakin 17 days from the time empfx said they sent it is beyond me, but I assure you thats what happened.

Also my good buddy recieved all his $$$ just yesterday too! He had over $13K with them. He had put in for his withdrawl 2 days earlier than me. I believe he said he's going to make post here soon. I also know another person who told me he had recieved all his money, around $2k, on Nov. 6th.

So bottom line, they have definately sent out people's funds, in full. If you have'nt recieved yours yet I would continue trying to contact them at info@empfx.com. Goodluck!

Back