• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem What happened to EMPFX?

I am having an issue with a company
Good News

Well I decided to post to try and give those who are still waiting a bit of hope, I received my funds from two accounts totalling $13k, $7k out of that was profit so they did not take that away either.

I am a friend of Lexington and we have been going through all of this together with you guys.

I had put in my withdrawal from 1 week before empfx closed down and it was creditied to my bank on 11/18/09.

So there is hope! They never responded to my emails and, I could not get them on the phone, but the money is there.

Good luck to everyone still waiting I really hope that empfx will be true to their word and pay everyone back, I find it strange that they supposedly had so many clients and yet this thread is fairly quiet, there must be other people out there who have gotten their money and just have not bothered to post.

All the best.

nothinh yet for me

I sent the withdrawal request "after" EMPFX contacted me saying their ceasing of activities and so far I have not received anything. No response to e-mails. Hope to get my money back.

I sent the withdrawal request "after" EMPFX contacted me saying their ceasing of activities and so far I have not received anything. No response to e-mails. Hope to get my money back.

They have been slow to refund their clients and the 6 weeks they stated to pay everyone has only 1 more week to go.

I can't publish the exact number.

I am not asking you to publish the exact number. I am asking whether your account number is HIGHER or LOWER than 19390350.

If you dont wish to give this information, that's ok but I can't see how it
can be a problem.

I am not asking you to publish the exact number. I am asking whether your account number is HIGHER or LOWER than 19390350.

If you dont wish to give this information, that's ok but I can't see how it
can be a problem.

Take a closer look at the title of my previous post. You can see that it was lower than 350.

Last edited:
nothing yet

I have not received anything yet and I havent't find a way to contact them being the last week from the 6-week period they wrote about, frightening!

Back