What information does the FPA have about me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
What information does the FPA have about me?

If you are a Forex Peace Army forums member, we have the username you gave when you signed up, the email address you signed up from, an encrypted version of the password you selected, and the IPs you used to sign up and login from. If you left a review, we have the IP you submitted it from. If you have added any information to your user profile, the FPA also has that. The FPA does use cookies to track browsing habits in the website so your experience can be optimized to your preferences. For more details, please read the FPA's Privacy Policy.

If you really want to know your own username, email, IP addresses you've used and what you wrote in your user profile, the FPA will be happy to comply with the Data Protection Act of 2018 and GDPR and provide that information to you for a small fee. (The fee is not applicable to California residents asking for information under CCPA - Please specify if you are a legal resident of California. I will expect at least one IP address tied to your account to be from a non-Proxy source inside of California to back this claim up.) Please fill out the form below. To make certain the FPA protects the privacy of your information, this information will only be sent to the current email address on your forums account.

If you feel any information you provided the FPA is incorrect, you can also use the form below for provide corrections.

Related Questions

I want to change my username. How do I do that?

How do I delete my forums account?

Does the FPA ever sell my data to anyone?

Other Forums Questions? CLICK HERE

Tell me the information the FPA has about me

Required
Required
Required
Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back