what is this forex ?

fokerss

Recruit
fxcmisc . com
i want to try that forex but the argent really know what is forex and say it never know what the hell is those thing . the argent just say if you deposit amount will be return 300% guaranteed within 3 month ...... i just say what the .... i ask they is you trading for me ? they say don t even know what i m talking about ... and say it will give you the 300% of money after 3 month ..
i hope can get some information and help here.. can you tell what is wrong with this company ?

fxcmisc . com
i want to try that forex but the argent really know what is forex and say it never know what the hell is those thing . the argent just say if you deposit amount will be return 300% guaranteed within 3 month ...... i just say what the .... i ask they is you trading for me ? they say don t even know what i m talking about ... and say it will give you the 300% of money after 3 month ..
i hope can get some information and help here.. can you tell what is wrong with this company ?

not sure about the promise as I browsed through the site and there is no mention of such returns. It looks like a pretty normal brokerage to me.
Anyway forget what the "agent" said and do your own research

So, let's say you put in $1000. In 3 months, you would have $4000 ($3000 returns, plus your original money). In 6 months, you would have $16,000. In 9 months, you would have $64,000. In a year, you would have $256,000. In 2 years, you would have over $65 million. In 3 years, you would have over $16 billion. In 4 years, you would have over $4 trillion. In 5 years, you would have over $1 quadrillion dollars.

Ask yourself this. If these "guaranteed" returns weren't complete science fiction, why didn't President Obama (who should be able to quickly verify which companies can really make these returns) place $1000 in an account just after he took office in January 2009? He'd be sitting on over a quadrillion dollars now and could pay off the debts of the US (and all other nations) and declare an end to taxation in the USA.

If you want to know what real forex is (instead of believing the lies many companies will spew to get money out of your pocket), spend some time getting a free education on the subject here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...y-school-complete-forex-education-pro-banker/

thank for gor fx and pharaoh now i got some a little idea about it .. thank for helping me ....

It is obvious HYIP, or financial pyramide in long-term sense. Read about it to clear your doubts

It is obvious HYIP, or financial pyramide in long-term sense. Read about it to clear your doubts

Or just a lie by someone trying to get people to deposit money.

Scam Alerts is full of stories of broker employees trading accounts straight into margin calls while promising big profits.

So, let's say you put in $1000. In 3 months, you would have $4000 ($3000 returns, plus your original money). In 6 months, you would have $16,000. In 9 months, you would have $64,000. In a year, you would have $256,000. In 2 years, you would have over $65 million. In 3 years, you would have over $16 billion. In 4 years, you would have over $4 trillion. In 5 years, you would have over $1 quadrillion dollars.

Lol you did calculation over $1 quadrillion dollars.......... :D

BUT

Check this link (What is your thoughts about those awards)

fxcmiscc.com/fxcm/awards-2013

Wow! They first registered their website in October 2013, yet still managed to get 2 awards for that year, or did they?

Those awards were given to ECM Group (ecmtrader.com), not FX-CMISC. You can see who got them here:

globalbankingandfinance.com/global-banking-finance-review-awards-2013

Wow! They first registered their website in October 2013, yet still managed to get 2 awards for that year, or did they?

Those awards were given to ECM Group (ecmtrader.com), not FX-CMISC. You can see who got them here:

globalbankingandfinance.com/global-banking-finance-review-awards-2013
i knew there is something wrong with it . i also not notice that awards are fake .

Did they offer to manage your account for you? Are they telling you that you on your own can make up to 300% in 3 weeks? Sounds fishy, be careful.

Back