What is your longest streaks of loss trade?

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
Curious what are the longest streaks of loss average in your strategy or system. Mind share with me???:confused:

Lets start with you, what`s yours :?

Hi,
Thanks for remind and I forgot to put my own. I have trade with current system for 2 years including demo and all live now. My longest streaks of losses trade I have ever suffered was 11 streaks of bad trades, which means 22 position because the strategy itself was 2 position during execution. In last 6 months after all days implementation and improvement, the worst is 7 streaks of loss trade.

Hi,
Thanks for remind and I forgot to put my own. I have trade with current system for 2 years including demo and all live now. My longest streaks of losses trade I have ever suffered was 11 streaks of bad trades, which means 22 position because the strategy itself was 2 position during execution. In last 6 months after all days implementation and improvement, the worst is 7 streaks of loss trade.

During my initial days, I had a 9 streaks of loss trades. I have improved my self since then :D

During my initial days, I had a 9 streaks of loss trades. I have improved my self since then :D

Nice improvement mate. I don't think any trader can avoid streaks of losses trades. Technical Analysis help us to avoid from bad trade, but sometime market condition and some fundamental impact do failed all kind of technical.

I having long streaks for 5 times consecuentive loss :), but i think i'm getting good today. keep the risk low, with less trade execution.

I having long streaks for 5 times consecuentive loss :), but i think i'm getting good today. keep the risk low, with less trade execution.

5 are good enough mate. For instance, people uses 100 trades as ratio on profit expectancy. If you have 70-30 strategy, it means there are potential of 30 loss of streaks if worst come to worst.

Nice improvement mate. I don't think any trader can avoid streaks of losses trades. Technical Analysis help us to avoid from bad trade, but sometime market condition and some fundamental impact do failed all kind of technical.

Totally agree here. If you can limit the loss from these losing trades, You can stay in this market.

3 days loss streak. It weren't huge sums, but still not very pleasant experience.

I don't know how many trades actually in 3 days. But I will recommend you to calculate it by the position, so you will have a better view for implementation. Just my 2 cents of view.

Back