What is your longest streaks of loss trade?

Totally agree here. If you can limit the loss from these losing trades, You can stay in this market.

Thanks for your agree mate. I love the word you can stay in this market. It is all about survival. If we doesn't know how to survive in the market, how will we have a chance to make a profit in the market?

5 are good enough mate. For instance, people uses 100 trades as ratio on profit expectancy. If you have 70-30 strategy, it means there are potential of 30 loss of streaks if worst come to worst.
:) it's always sad and hard when comes to reveal and discuss losing trade, you know what it feel when we facing a beating streaks while others having a smirk on us upon their positive pips :). but all paid off when we finally improve and reduce losing trade. i keep maintain and have a closer thought of losing trade, back then i put a record of it, including the very silly reason why I loss. :)

:) it's always sad and hard when comes to reveal and discuss losing trade, you know what it feel when we facing a beating streaks while others having a smirk on us upon their positive pips :). but all paid off when we finally improve and reduce losing trade. i keep maintain and have a closer thought of losing trade, back then i put a record of it, including the very silly reason why I loss. :)

I agree on your point of view. Not many people dare to face their own mistakes and losses, because human being born nature to be right on their own point of view. A lot of people bought some system or strategy, or maybe they custom made themselves a great strategy, but they give up with just couple of losses instead of persisting to keep trying on it and implement for long term of view. No strategy are 100% hit rate, unless you have some insider in it maybe. If someone can't even face their own streaks of losses, I believe he might be still far away from success.

I thing his +/- means approximately 8 trades per day with USD 700 of losses. Hopefully I didn't get wrong.

3 losses in a row. It is because I trade different pairs and other CFD's for risk diversification. It is important part of money management where I devote a lot of time to take it in. Focusing on one asset contradicts the principle of risk mitigation in trading, so think about it.

3 losses in a row. It is because I trade different pairs and other CFD's for risk diversification. It is important part of money management where I devote a lot of time to take it in. Focusing on one asset contradicts the principle of risk mitigation in trading, so think about it.

Yes, I agree focusing on single asset do contradict. But I think it probably works risk mitigation for stock trading, not sure if it works in Forex and CFD. Knowing when to enter and when to exit also will have good MM.

I don't have any accurate memory about this losing streak but it was a long one before I started to gain properly from trading market. Over all my winning rate is above 65% these days.

Back