What is your trading advantage?

The main advantages of forex in my view are its flexibility in time, money to use, and place to trade. You can trade anytime when you had spare time, any place you liked as long as you had device and internet connection, and low amount of capital for trading because there is leverage facility from brokers. If you had good money management, patient in your mind and good analysis then it's possible to gain consistent profit from forex business.

I believe there are no advantage and disadvantage because we all make our own decision. The problem is can you survive in the game?

I believe there are no advantage and disadvantage because we all make our own decision. The problem is can you survive in the game?

Yes, the final decision is depending on us but I am sure if our style of trading has its own advantages and disadvantages in trading based on session to use for trading. Different session will be different in effectiveness in trading so traders need to find out good timing for opening or closing position so the profit can be maximized and the loss can be minimized in each transaction. Good money management and risk management are the key to prevent big loss.

Yes, the final decision is depending on us but I am sure if our style of trading has its own advantages and disadvantages in trading based on session to use for trading. Different session will be different in effectiveness in trading so traders need to find out good timing for opening or closing position so the profit can be maximized and the loss can be minimized in each transaction. Good money management and risk management are the key to prevent big loss.

In our trading we need to understand which trading session is going to be more profitable to us and how we are going to manage our income and profits in them :)

In our trading we need to understand which trading session is going to be more profitable to us and how we are going to manage our income and profits in them :)

While doing inter day trading its necessary to keep an eye on sessions. As less volatile sessions will cause fake signals and you may lose money on such bad trades.

That's right. Your result of trading will be better if you knew how to find out the best time for entry and exit point in trading with current strategy. It is possible to prevent big loss if you had good money management and good risk management. If you could find out the best session time for trading then it will be easier for you to make schedule when is time for trading and time for doing another thing.

That's right. Your result of trading will be better if you knew how to find out the best time for entry and exit point in trading with current strategy. It is possible to prevent big loss if you had good money management and good risk management. If you could find out the best session time for trading then it will be easier for you to make schedule when is time for trading and time for doing another thing.

In the Asian trading session i will see the general trends in the market and then in the later part of the day i can decide if i want to do my trading or not so that my income will come if i can find a good trend with me :)

In the Asian trading session i will see the general trends in the market and then in the later part of the day i can decide if i want to do my trading or not so that my income will come if i can find a good trend with me :)

I don't think that you can predict tendency of market's direction with reading on Asian session only because in mostly condition which I experienced, Asian session has tendency to move in slow movement but it will be faster in volatility when opening of London session and New York session and the direction won't always be same with Asian session. What pair do you use for trading so you can decide in the other session from Asian session only?

Each trading session is not the same and as such we have to do our trading in the session according to its timings and requirements. When we do such type of trading then the results will be good for us :)

Back