What is your trading advantage?

I agree with the thread starter that there are hardly any trader who is actually willing to share their trading strategy if they have made consistent gains for years together and those who really share may lack some information or skill actually required.
There is no one-size-fits-all in trading. Ten traders can have the same system and strategy (if it's manual) and in the end they'll all have different results.

There is no one-size-fits-all in trading. Ten traders can have the same system and strategy (if it's manual) and in the end they'll all have different results.

All traders are having different trading accounts types and Equity so the amount of trading lot will depend on them :)

I also believe not much trader willing to share. But even thought they are kind enough to share, it doesn't mean you can actually do the same as the creator. Therefore, tonnes of those who have fail try to surf online for holy grail. I can only advise forget about it. Save those time for more educations because there are no shortcut for success path.

I also believe not much trader willing to share. But even thought they are kind enough to share, it doesn't mean you can actually do the same as the creator. Therefore, tonnes of those who have fail try to surf online for holy grail. I can only advise forget about it. Save those time for more educations because there are no shortcut for success path.

I believe that as a Forex trader we have to make our efforts in the right direction so that we can become truly successful as a trader :)

I agree. Even if the strategy is the same, the people who use it wouldn't be. Everyone have a different personality and different emotional responses to market events, thus the psychological factor plays a major role in whether a strategy succeeds or fails.

I agree. Even if the strategy is the same, the people who use it wouldn't be. Everyone have a different personality and different emotional responses to market events, thus the psychological factor plays a major role in whether a strategy succeeds or fails.
That is true, but it's not just the psychological side of it, it's also how every trader interprets the signals.

I think all we show different results with same way of trading. Difference is of our understanding market at the time of trading . May be our emotions and psychology treat differently than others.

I think all we show different results with same way of trading. Difference is of our understanding market at the time of trading . May be our emotions and psychology treat differently than others.
Yes it's common thing if each trader having different result because they having different skill, time and also psychology and of course amount capital, if only having small capital hence profit also not will big and required patience to increasing money.

That is true, but it's not just the psychological side of it, it's also how every trader interprets the signals.

That depends on the strategy, in my opinion. I mean, candlestick analysis, for example, for the most part is fairly obvious and doesn't have that many different meanings. If one is using an indicator that is less clear, of course, things become more complicated.

Back