What to look for in an FX broker.

I just want broker that don’t play with me once I make profits. As in my career so far, I have seen this happen. So I just prefer to have broker that allows me to have what I have EARNED even if they don’t give me freebies. I agree that FPA rating (reviews) are pretty good and one should go through deep end, it is not always all that difficult to find right broker but you need to give time to read and do research.

Look if it's not SCAM at first!
All the other things can be done later ;)

As most people already mentioned, the main thing is broker`s reliability. Before starting trading, you should make sure, that the broker is not a scammer. How to do it?
First of all, check the broker`s license. They say, that the most reliable brokers have European and US licenses. They`re considered as the most difficult to obtain and they have the most strict regulation.
On the other hand, there are brokers with licenses from Panama, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Belize, Seychelles. They have less strict regulation, but it still better, that no license at all. Also, such brokers usually have more profitable trading conditions. It`s a big advantage, but you should carefully choose such broker, read reviews. If the broker works for 5 years and more, carries about it`s reputation, don`t have many bad reviews, you can try it.
Trading terms is also a popular aspect while choosing a broker. But in this case, everything depends on you plan and strategy.
Also pay attention to withdrawal methods.

To see broker reliability is important but much important is your own skill. You cannot save your amount if you trade wrong. Famous brokers do not cheat traders but they have to manage their trades by themselves. He should know terms and follow them .

Try trading in demo accounts of the reputed brokers ( you will get the names from your friends if you have any forex trader who introduced you into forex or FPA will definitely have that doubt cleared).
Reputation, fund loading, withdrawal, office location, contact numbers, any person who can speak your mother tongue from the firm are few things you can look upon in addition.

I`m looking for reliability and safety, good service and profitable trading conditions. Of course, fairness is the main thing. I trust my money to a broker, I want to be sure, that it`s in a safe place and I can withdraw it easily in any time.

yup many suggestions are good, reliable, consistent, stable, good feedback, another thing i would like to highlight is the long run capabilities, can it it manage a 5 year consistent run in terms of upgrades and maintaining the quality, many start as good but cant handle the long run and end up being left behind.

. If the broker works for 5 years and more, carries about it`s reputation, don`t have many bad reviews, you can try it.
Trading terms is also a popular aspect while choosing a broker. .
In my opinion-long time on the market is not so important if its EU regulated - now we have plenty of new honest brokers in with very good offers. If broker is offering demo for free - this is first step. Also check if its STP, which level of spreads has. I found one new broker (with licence CySec dated 2016), checking since few months and I am very happy with them - first time sine 6 years on the market I am making money and I can withdrawal my profits.

In my opinion-long time on the market is not so important if its EU regulated - now we have plenty of new honest brokers in with very good offers. If broker is offering demo for free - this is first step. Also check if its STP, which level of spreads has. I found one new broker (with licence CySec dated 2016), checking since few months and I am very happy with them - first time sine 6 years on the market I am making money and I can withdrawal my profits.
I'll tell you more! ALL brokers offer free demos!!! :D

Cysec licenses are only a tiny bit better than unlicensed. Maybe in a few more years, they'll mean something, but right now Cysec has active licenses for a bunch of scam brokers.

Back