Whats a good amount to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini accounts are excellent choice for traders they can do as many practice over here with lot and leverage size setting. They had idea what high leverage effects on account. I will not say to invest handsome amount when you are beginner. Just try that amount which is spare to you and will not put you in difficulty as you will suffer with loss.

I like your advice and did the same some years ago when I started forex trading. My first investment was in standard account I face some loss here then I go to mini accounts for further practice of real trading. Here I invest less than $50 and do trading for a long time with different ways of trading this thing seems valuable when you deal with actual trading and learn slowly.

this would be 500 usc on a micro account. I see it's not too profitable, but nice for practicing
These amount already good to start trading on micro account with cent, it will already become strong level margin as long as we using trades safe trading low risk, with start use 0.01 lot size it will safier than start use bigger lot size

It one's personal decision. If you are an amateur, you can contribute 100 to 200$ for learning reason. When you get enough data and capacities you can extend your wander. Minimum deposit aggregate in like manner changes from broker to broker. You basically need to pick a not too bad broker for your trading.

These amount already good to start trading on micro account with cent, it will already become strong level margin as long as we using trades safe trading low risk, with start use 0.01 lot size it will safier than start use bigger lot size
Micro accounts and mini lots are safer trading for beginners. Less risk in trading practice had two impacts you will feel comfortable as well as no feeling of tension for loosing because loss is also very less with this types of accounts. $20 to $50 is a good amount for micro accounts you can trade for a longer time to gain good experience.

Hello :) I just opened a demo account with oanda. I have been told by several people that I should practice on this demo for at least a few months until I'm comfortable. After that, however, whats a good amount to start LIVE with? 200 dollars or more?

Yes for starting 200$ ok. But before investing real money it is good if you make your trading plan. Do not just invest whimsically. Check these. Do you have a strategy? What's your risk percentage. What is your winning odds? What is your risk reward ratio? Try to answer all these questions. If you don't have good answer, first work on that.

No matter it will be 200 or 500$. You have to educate a lot and understand forex before trading. That's why i definetely advice you to invest 200-300$ to your education and after that become a pro forex trader)

I'd advise starting trading with $500, but since freshmen are afraid of investing money like this, I guess that you can put $50 on a cent account and trade ahead.

This amount doesn't exist at all for me. I always deposit as much as I can. I don't welcome a limitation to a certain amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back