Whats a good amount to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have big amount capital as startup, hence will good using larger margin as capital on trading, we can trading with more free although work as swing trader or position trader using big startup capital still on consideration trades, but for retail trader which only have small capital they can using small capital less than 100$ with choose cent account

The very first step you should take in forex is to learn the basics first. Don't invest in forex without studying about it first. This will be a suicidal approach. Invest your time in demo account trading so see what your luck brings you.

You can open your acoount with as little as ten dollars. The most important thing is to learn the trade first, Do as much demo account trading as you can. Demo trading will help you become an excellent trader. Just don't go for the money. Greed will kill you.

It does not matter how much money you have invested in forex trading. The most important is to first understand the dynamics and mechanism of forex market. You should study and analyze the trends which effect trading.

You can open your acoount with as little as ten dollars. The most important thing is to learn the trade first, Do as much demo account trading as you can. Demo trading will help you become an excellent trader. Just don't go for the money. Greed will kill you.
Well said first focus on learning, spend enough time on demo account and it is advisable that as a newbie always start trading with a small amount.

My first real account was started with amount of $120 and I was lucky enough to grow it above $500. This was just the idea start for anyone who is looking for a good income in forex.

My first real account was started with amount of $120 and I was lucky enough to grow it above $500. This was just the idea start for anyone who is looking for a good income in forex.
Its very good development, most important point I think is our skill trading, although start with huge money but on trading still often fail hence also will possible facing with margin call account and only waste money, but is skill already good hence start with 100$ will possible to turn to thousand dollar

Always start your trade with the small investments because you can't afford loss at initial stage. You need small amount on initial stage always keep some amount as a backup because when you lose you need that amount to recover your loss. Thank you

Start with small amount capital and the first target is reached break-even point, then withdraw profit for backup later if still margin call account, after reached break-even point hence we can trying to compound profit, start from small amount capital with high expectation to making boig earning if skill trading supported to making profit as always

With the more amount you start the better will be your profits if all will be well, it's just obvious. This thread is so old, I mean it's like 12 years old, I still can't believe it. So much time have passed and I am more older than I was. Let us know how is it going, topic starter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back