What's the catch with Binary Options?

It is more like lottery: guess where the price will be tomorrow at this very moment. As for me it is difficult if don't say almost impossible. You don't know if there will be any pullback at this time tomorrow or anything else. You can't close the unprof trade. And if guess, they give 60% to 80% of the money you played for.

from the many helpful replies I've seen here Brian Thomas's explanation was the best. no need to go into microscopic details. what a beautiful short explanation about binary options :)

Brian left out one detail. Even if you managed to be lucky enough to make a profit with the odds so carefully stacked in the house's favor, a lot of binary options brokers have very poor records of processing withdrawals.

Increasing number of people like to trade binary option and new binary brokers are popping as the competition increase. Trading Binary Options is like to be one of the leading financial dominating.

Here comes another newbie who thinks that BO's is the next big thing,
well Janet, i have heard the same from marketers since 2010,,,,,,
clearly gambling isn't gonna replace trading......no chance in hell

Or she's just a paid shill for one of the BO brokers.

If I want to gamble, I'll go to Las Vegas. There, if I want to cash in my chips, I know there won't be a problem getting my money. For trading, I'll stick to a licensed and regulated forex broker.

Or she's just a paid shill for one of the BO brokers.

If I want to gamble, I'll go to Las Vegas. There, if I want to cash in my chips, I know there won't be a problem getting my money. For trading, I'll stick to a licensed and regulated forex broker.

How could you say this she is just a new forum citizen with just 1 message glorifying BO's without any agenda behind. I would call legit on this one.

How could you say this she is just a new forum citizen with just 1 message glorifying BO's without any agenda behind. I would call legit on this one.

I stand corrected. I'm sure she's just a very happy gambler in binary options who would never ever try to come back later and promote a binary broker in an area that forbids commercial postings. :p

I stand corrected. I'm sure she's just a very happy gambler in binary options who would never ever try to come back later and promote a binary broker in an area that forbids commercial postings. :p

Thank you for understanding the situation! Not everybody is as bad as we imagine!

What's left it to hear her side of the story and confirm our conjectures..

Here comes another newbie who thinks that BO's is the next big thing,
well Janet, i have heard the same from marketers since 2010,,,,,,
clearly gambling isn't gonna replace trading......no chance in hell

Totally agree with you GOR. Very risky investment

indeed, it was very informative and what is important, unbiased explanation. Now I can supplement my impression of working with BO instead of conventional trading

Back