• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which forex broker is real and honest?

Hello friends!!! somebody know Vogel Capital company in Edinburg ? What your opinion about that company?

A binary broker in Scotland? More like an Israeli scam hiding behind some Scotsman's kilt. Read these two fine investigative pieces:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/how-scotland-unwittingly-became-a-tax-haven-for-internet-scams/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...ions-firm-but-why-is-its-located-in-scotland/

Let's dig a little deeper, shall we?

VogelCapital.com website was only created on 2016-11-23. Shares a server with VogelCapital.ch (and the company has no Swiss connections) which was created on 2017-02-23. On the same server, there's FMarketcapital.com, created on 2016-11-21. FMarketCapital.com displays "47 colborne st. Suite 307 Toronto,Ontario m1b 3b9." as their address. There are no binary options firms licensed to do business in Canada.

Avoid binaries like the plague. Avoid VogelCapital and FMarketCapital like they were a case of ebola.

If vogelcapital it is scam !!!! I have big problem !!!! ((((((( I need your advice friends!!!
when I was start work with vogelcapital they gave me deposit 10000$ by plans we must make profit about 25000 after I am cover 10000$ and after I can withdraw money back.Then when we make profit 23000$ I send them 10000$. They receive money and to call me and told "at the moment good volatile gold and you cam make good profit ,I told ok !!! They make profit 189000$ but when I back to home and check my mail and they inform me what they gave me deposite 26000$ without my permition !!! so at the moment if I want back my money I need cover 26000$ from my bank account.
I dont know what me do !!!
Forgot about 10000$ or I have some another way how back my money !!!
Or may be that company it is normal !!!
How I can check that company for assurance?

Do not give them one more cent. "You need to deposit more in order to withdraw" is the same scam as "Pay an upfront fee to some Nigerian banker and you can withdraw millions". Both only lead to more and more fees YOU must pay.

How did you deposit?

They gave me deposit !!!
Regarding your request for assignation funds on your trading account in the amount of $26,700, the financial department of Vogel Capital Hedge Assosiation approved the investment. For optimization of trading deals with the given funds, please, discuss the details of your further cooperation with your personal financial analytic.
And including oficcial paper with signature and stamp!!!

Vogel Capital Hedge Assosiation works with the support of HSBC bank!!!

I think HSBC bank dont will work with scam company ???

Many bad companies have accounts with major banks. The big banks only kick them out as the complaints and regulator warnings start to come in. :(

Back