Who Is Forex Joe Atkins and Options University?

Joe Atkins

Joe is one of the majority share holders that cancelled the OU forex mastery that i paid over 2k for. It is in my posting for scams here. They sold us a bill of goods and told us that the mastery indicators were good for life with lifetime updates, then the cancelled them and pulled them so we could not use them, citing a difference that could not be worked out in their organization. SCAM, scam, scam. Our classmates have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, Florida attorney general, close to 1000 people affected. Please read my write up.

Since you were not involved nor scammed by these individuals you are not in a position to accurately know what was going on. I was there. I was promised many things, paid for them and then was later denied their use without the refund of my thousands of dollars that was paid for services that were not delivered. That, my friend is where the use of the word "SCAM" is appropriately used. Forex Joe was a partner in this. Scammers are wolves in sheeps clothing. Don't fall for flowerery speeches.

Joe Atkin illegitimate and dangerous and I got PROOF.

Anyone who is looking for a review on Joe Atkins or 21st Century Trader or any other endeavor that Joe is a part of, you came to the right place. Do NOT get involved at any level with this man.

Enclosed I have proof of what Joe's service is. We examined Joe's services closely, it is no more than a unsophisticated collection of pivots and statistics on basic multi-timeframe that are clustered with a simple algorithm created by Bill Tainter.

Moreover, he is dishonest and will steal from you when given the chance.

I will be doing a class action lawsuit against Joe and injuncting any company to which he is a part. Further, we will report him to the CFTC and the BBB authorities in Texas for fraud.

If you would like to be part of the class against him please let me know. We have a good lawyer who is ready to expose this guy.

20141015_Joe Atkins process flow.jpg

20141015_ Joe Atkin's data flow.jpg

Back