Why Do Most Traders Lose

Forex business is very risky but profitable too so that we should first improve our money management skills then we will be able to minimize the loss. Before we begin trading we had to spent three to four month in demo account to grab the basics of Forex trading.

It would seem that you pretty covered the bases pretty well here. Most people who lose money in forex trading - especially if they lose consistently - lose due to a combination of fear, lack of discipline, greed and bad luck. Not one of these factors will be there every time, but if a trader is not careful, he will hit one or another of them regularly.

The key, IMHO, is to take your time and be smart about trading. Take the time to learn how the markets move and how the trends work. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and to risk smaller amounts at first in order to develop strong trading strategies that will pay off in the longer run. Most importantly, accept that sometimes luck will work against you - no trader is successful 100% of the the time - so occasional setbacks shouldn't discourage you, as long as you are willing and able to learn from mistakes.

In my point of view, Greed is the major reason due to which most of the people are getting successive loss and facing the terrible situation, no doubt forex is lucrative but greed can lead you towards loss, so be careful.

Hi all,
There is no as such certain rule for the loss of the trader but, a trade could lose only if he is lacking his patience or if he has not studied well about the market conditions.

Hi all,
Hope you all are doing well!
In my opinion the trader bare losses in Forex due to:
Lack of Patience
Lack of knowledge about the market
Some times broker acting as Market maker adds to it.

Well, first of all have a good strategy, and be able to control your emotions even in stressful situations. Never trade on your emotional impulses, they cloud your judgment and lead you to make bad decisions.

In my point of view, Greed is the major reason due to which most of the people are getting successive loss and facing the terrible situation, no doubt forex is lucrative but greed can lead you towards loss, so be careful.

I should agree this. Greed can come from various factors and also greed will lack of proper money management.

I believe all the mentioned points are the reason for the losses. Yeah, we cannot blame your luck every time for the loss of the discipline, fear to lose and sometimes the greediness is the reason for the loss. It is important to have a balance of all the things and stability.

We can discuss many reasons but not know when which cause will effect on trading. You may face only one or 2 reasons for loss. Some people are totally unaware how to trade then they have all causes. Luck or waiting for any miracle not works in trading. We have to work as market wants if w ego against it loss will occur.

Back