Why Do Most Traders Lose

People come into forex to make money easily. Forex may seem easy but to earn money you need knowledge and skills. Most people are unwilling to study. They run for ready-made strategy and never settle down. They don't know what they are doing.

People come into forex to make money easily. Forex may seem easy but to earn money you need knowledge and skills. Most people are unwilling to study. They run for ready-made strategy and never settle down. They don't know what they are doing.
I completely agree with you Mike, forex market is full of study and research only then one should start trading in the forex market

There are many reason of losing in forex trading. But for me number one reason is lack of trading knowledge. Traders are unable to take necessary decisions like when to trade, in which step they will get what result etc. There is no other option in forex than learning and practicing. Because miracle will not happened again and again. So, trader should make profit by their own. Also very necessary to know the market condition.

I've heard a lot that most of the traders drain their deposits. However, I've seen any statistics on this. Does anyone know about it? Where can it be viewed?

Fear plays a bad trick with traders. Because of fear, many traders lose everything and then can go away being dissappointed. I think that there is some statistics about it.

Yes, there's an opinion that most traders trade at a loss. However, I haven't seen official statistics about that issue, so I can't say anything here.

Most traders are the people who don't really want to study theory and to analyse a lot before they start trading. That's the reason of all the losses.

Back