Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

There are many regulated brokers like Mayzus, FXOpen , FXCM and many others. You can try one of these and also search on any brokers reviews website.

I know about regulated brokers but I am ( and introducer of this thread) interested about the broker who are regulated and at the same time will allow me to open an account with as little as $100

I have found that it, broker: HY Markets (have 4 regulators), min. deposit $50.00 but min. trade amt is :2 lots (2,000) but I do not clear what is the meaning( price) of this 2 lots! If that is greater than $50.00 ( I hope it is!) than this min. deposit has no value for sure!!!

Well i feel that most of the people are scared to invest in the forex market because their superficial view of the forex market makes them feel that its very highly risky market in which they only lose money. And all the study materials which are available shows the wonderful strategies which is very complicated to understand. (For people who do not have the knowledge regarding the forex market).

You have to admit that forex is a high risk market and probability of losing is much high as compared to some other businesses. The newbies should use some common sense and patience by not going in real accounts straight away.

There are many regulated brokers like Mayzus, FXOpen , FXCM and many others. You can try one of these and also search on any brokers reviews website.
Mayzus?? Never heard of that before. By the way, there are much better brokers out there than those you have mentioned.

Mayzus?? Never heard of that before. By the way, there are much better brokers out there than those you have mentioned.

You should then mention so that it will be good for me also to trade in better brokers. Or just tell me which country based brokers are best. I think the Australian based brokers are best nowadays.

Selecting a broker is probably the scariest thing in forex. I'm not going to recommend one. There are two reasons for this. 1. Even a well-regulated broker can find a way to make money disappear - like PFG Best. 2. Policies and regulations mean that a great broker for me may not accept you (because of the country you live in) or your trading style.

If someone pops up in this thread with "Here's the best broker for you" while knowing nothing about you or your trading needs, consider that to be the strongest possible recommendation AGAINST going with that broker.

Here's how to find a broker that fits your needs:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/2333-how-select-forex-broker.html

You should say 'trading' in forex - not 'investing'. Making money in forex requires prediction of price direction. It's like futures trading; it's not investing.

Without investing how you will earn in trading. It is right that you will be predicting and making analysis to trade in the market but you will get benefit only if you will invest and it is the thing that make people think about lose.

Back