Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

People are often scared of any investment that they manage thenselves. That is why most people put money in a savings bank account or get an IFA to invest it for them. It is the fear of losing and the fear of being 100% accountable for that loss that worries people. Forex is still considered an unusual investment method so is perceived as very high risk

They must have seen their friend or any relative losing a lot in forex market.

I am not sure if my friend will let me know that he has lost money in forex trading because he was stubborn enough that he did not learn the skills required in earning money through forex.

One should do forex by self , we can not say other's performance is standard to know that in forex there is always a loss. Here you can go smooth with proper way of learning , practice and experience. People are scared they can check forex on demo to see either they can handle this business or not.

Well, it took me several moths before I decided that I want to invest in forex.
I am not very profitable but i hope it's so while I am learning. 100-200 bucks per months (it's profit) it's enough for me. But I spend much time to calculate if I will win more that lose. I believe that some people end their trading way in hesitating, it's hard to make a step from demo to a live account. It is their choice and it is right for them.

Every uncertainty scares people. Investment in Forex brings chaos into their minds, cause the majority of traders are not sure that they will earn with that investments

I think they are scared of investing in forex due to the threat of risk as mostly people creating misconception that forex is too risky and tough business, we will have to motivate the people that forex is easy and profitable in order to overcome the scared of people.

I don’t think you can single out one particular reason for it. Many people are scared because of not having enough awareness and lacking in knowledge while many just fear investment be it anywhere. Then, it is also to do with brokers too, as how often you talk about scam happening? I believe mixture of the mentioned points are sort of things people feel scared with, I think that is absolutely fine but you got to learn to handle the fear!

In fact, Forex or trading business or others businesses do have pros and cons. When there are many losses and they start to understand it is not easy to earn money in this business without knowledge and experience, this is why they will go away from it.

People join forex with excitement , most of them soon loose their interest because they think it is difficult than they think it. They are scared of loss so they face as newbie. They can make profit if not loose hope and work regularly.

Back