Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

Everyone please take care and avoid dealing with Windsor as it's just a great forex scam, they stole our money and till now they just cannot defend themselves and justify it.
So please take care and avoid dealing with this unethical broker.

I don't how come they are still working with such bad reputation,as they are an entity works against their clients benefit!!!!!

In my case, i called them before deposing money asking about the bi, they recommended their bi as one of the best, and later i found him calling back, with all details of my call with windsor, injected money to my accounts( long-short), through the bi to their bank acc in barclays egypy $260 k, then followed to reach $2 millions deposits, in a 3 years relation, and accounts with profits ( as shown in statements from their bi) to reach almost $7 millions, after the bi sickness, they just deny everything, and the accounts of my parents, even the relationship with their bi, they stated that he is a normal bi, and ddenied averything,,, although, i knew he was so close to johny abou eitta, and was visiting them periodically, resident in abou eitta 's personal place,,when i asked about the bi, i was told that abou eitta was his god father, in this **** there were some employees in windsor deeply involved in that **** Eg: ( ramy naimmy, maya farkouh, jubran jubran, larisa, riad gawdat).
I had investigations for over than 2 years to find out horrible results, that everything was back to back between windsor and their bi, to route the money away of forex to other business ( unknown) and it forex was just a camouflage . Will share with you later the documents to proof the points above in my post, as i hired already forensic financial investigators, law firms to get my money back, even through the courts and will let it spread the whole world

My sister invested her money in Windsor brokers since 2014. In 2016 they stopped giving her the interests of her money and refused to return back the her invested amount. I believe they are scammers and I advise anyone think of investing his money there to change his mind.

Al Salam Alikum, I am a trader from Egypt, I used to provide trading services to the Company that dealt with Windsor Brokers. That company was managing trading accounts for clients of Windsor Brokers (More than 400 clients as I can recall with total funds of more than 120 million USD).

When I used to trade for those accounts, the Money Manger of that company used to ask me to intentionally make loosing trades instead of winning ones. When I have asked why would I do that, he answered, “don’t worry, we are actually not losing the clients money, it will only show like that in the statements from Windsor Brokers, and they are sending all those statements to us so that clients would not panic, but on the other hand, our clients accounts are systematically tied with other Windsor Brokers accounts with opposing trades with leveraged values, so whenever you make a losing trade, the accounts on the other side will be doing profitable ones with leveraged amounts, thus generating profit”. He told me to rest assured that we are working for the client’s benefit, and this is only a trading system that is incepted by Windsor Brokers Owners (Abu Aita family) and generates high returns with minimal risk. He also confirmed that Windsor Brokers is an old Broker with a reputation that it will not risk losing easily, and that the CEO is a close friend and they have everything agreed together, thus all clients’ money is safe.
He also seemed like in total agreement with Windsor Brokers, as whenever one of the clients used to need a withdrawal from his Windsor account, Windsor used to provide the money immediately for that client from its bank accounts, as long as it matches the other Company’s client records, although in Windsor’s records, the client’s account most probably will be almost empty with only 100 to 200 USD in balance.
I am really sorry for what happened to all those clients, I know that some bad things happened to the owners of that Managing Company, then after that Windsor denied having client’s money, but I feel I am responsible to convey this truth to everyone.
I know most of the traders who used to trade on those accounts with that Company, and they all have denied helping those poor clients, but I am willing to provide their names to you if you decide to go legal.
The money Manager of that company used to record all his conversations on phone to Windsor’s representatives; fortunately I got a copy of those recordings before everything went down (for my own protection). When you listen to those recordings, every single conversation proves how Windsor used to deal with him as a rising star. All his requests were immediately done and he was in very good contact with most of the employees as if he was one of them.
I will help as much as I can, but I wish this won’t backfire on me by any means, as I am not the master mind of what happened, but I was just an employee.
In case my help is needed in getting things right through a legal action or complaint, please send me what kind of help is needed to my email (morgana3000@yahoo.com) , and I will reply back as soon as I can.

Jockey, I would appreciate if we could get in touch, i tried contacting you through your email, i might need your help here in the FPA case.
Please do not disclose your identity anywhere as the information you hold might cause a threat to yourself, just reply to my mail and we can take it from there.
@ Money Retrievers, please try to get in contact with this gentleman ASAP, i think if the information he has is solid, he will be a keystone to our court case, CySec complaint and the other stuff.

Back