WOW!!! The nearest any of you will ever see to the legendary Grail.

Shevvy

Private, 1st Class
Some time ago I decided to redeveloped the CCI indicator and hopefully create a better version that was made specifically for the forex market. However I seem to have created a trading strategy that I have named it the Cevn Bounce CCI Strategy.

Now for the metrics, please before you start shouting if you don't believe them simply prove me wrong, many have tried and all have failed so far but perhaps you could be the one?

Since the 01/01/2015 from 13 Sample pairs until todate (as of this message) there have been:
1484 trades - 1401 won - 83 lost = 94.4% Win/Lose
17:1 Win/Lose Ratio x 15:1 Profit/Loss Ratio = $255 US dollars profit for every $1 US dollar loss.
There have been 192,552.23 pips gained todate.

At the time of writing the Q4 Out-Sample Data reported the GBP pairs 'AUD/CAD/JPY/NZD/USD' are showing a 98% Win/Loss Ratio. You will find the full details of this plus every trade from both the Sample Data and the Out of Sample Data the strategy has generated this year.

Profits/Pips gained are based on a conservative estimate and do not represent the total amount that could be gained by experienced traders.

Not only does it produce excellent returns, it's absolutely FREE to you. You can find everything you need to trade this strategy at, www.cevntuntrading.wix.com/fred-proffitt

Note: as well as no costs, there are no email address's required nor do you have to join any websites.

So before you tell me that no trading strategy could generate such high returns. Or want to know why anybody would give away such a profitable system, first check it out for yourself then I'll answer any questions you have.

Happy Trading Folks.

Check it fxstrategist, it may be the best decision you have made this year? You will see that is the genuine thing someone has at last put up a free a truly profitable trading system.

Enough of the hype, I really do understand the doubts you and other people have after all it's not the most honest of stamping grounds for so called winning systems..

If you have any problems let me know as it's perhaps not the easiest method to understand but once learned will bring the all the success the users wants.

Hi Shevvy

Thank you for this - great work, lots of detail and I look forward to testing this on my demo account. I look forward to being able to share my knowledge and expertise with those who need it in many years when I find myself as experienced and equipped as traders like yourself.

It is a very detailed though clear and concise strategy - a lot of work has gone into this and the way the strategy works is quite clear in terms of information provided. You must have a great passion for the success of others to give this away for free - are you looking for a few successful testimonials before charging for the strategy or are you looking for developers to create indicators and make the system even easier to use? Will you be releasing the trade management papers or is that going to be charged for later?

I only encountered one problem, I was unable to open your spreadsheet - Excel said it was corrupt.

I am going to start using the strategy on my demo account and I will let you know what my results are.

I have only recently started trading - have been on a demo account for about a month. I need to go live soon as this is now my only source of income. I am fully aware of the dangers and I am quite nervous though I have been studying a lot and am a member on a number of forums, sqwauks, news sites, etc. So I am doing my best to equip myself with the best strategies and I always maintain solid risk management (1% per trade, 5% per total trades)

I will be investing between $15, 000 and $20, 000 from which I need to make $4, 000 per month profit.

Do you think it is possible to achieve that from this strategy? I understand that you cannot guarantee anything and that this strategy is not a crystal ball and that you take no responsibility for anyone trading using this strategy - though the reason I ask is this is a longer position strategy. Waiting for a setup and then waiting for a retest could take a number of days regardless of whether you are trading the H4 or D1 charts.

So I guess what I am asking is - would you suggest this strategy to a day trader or someone who is trading on the side looking to make extra money while earning a salary from a full time job

If it is used for day trading then would you suggest adding the CCI indicator to a H1 chart knowing that there is more volatility on that chart compared to the longer time periods?

Thank you for your time and help. And again, thank you for the strategy.

Best
Ryan

Hi Ryan, thanks for the comments it's nice to hear fom you. Sorry for the late reply I hope it's no problem.

I have no intentions of charging for the strategy or anything to do with it ever, I simply wanted people to see that genuinely profitable trading strategies can be developed for the forex market andI gave it away free to show that not everyone is out to scam people!

I've included two copies of the spreadsheet for you with this message. One is in Excel again, and the other I've left in OpenOffice format which Excel can read.

As you will see from the spreadsheets this strategy could easily return that kind of profit each month. But and it's a big 'BUT' there is no way of knowing at this time whether the strategy is the real thing or just a flash in the pan.

My adviceI would be to trade this strategy while it's still making a profit, if it turns out to be just another flash-in-the-pan system then at least you will have made some easy money to help you with your trading future.

Four thousand a month is a lot of trading for the 1H timeframe, if you wish to generate four thousand don't go under the 4H timeframe. The reason I say this is the cost to profit ratio for each trade you place you have to pay the spread, also the lower the timeframe the more trades you have to place as the pips you gain will be much less and more trades mean more losers with the losers and the spread it can easily eat into the profit you make. Now I'm not saying it can't be done on the 1H timeframe just that you will be trading very long hours at the 1H timeframe to make anything near the 4H timeframe assuming you use the same trading plan.

I would say this wouldn't I, but as I said stick to strategy either 4H or Daily make some money while you can then start to develop your own style.

Here's the best advice I can give you it was given to me many years ago, always try to find out why your trade lost if you know why your trade lost you can fix it next time, don't bother to much about the winners because you did that right.

Hope this helps Ryan and the best of luck trading

What a great response Shevvy, thank you! I will go with that advice and let you know how it goes... All the best my friend and thank you again for your time and help!

I want to thank you for the share and hard work. I became stunned with the amount of pips that you said, and I decided to test. I have studied your work and this week i'm trading with your strategy. I have some questions about the strategy, I'll be very thankful if you help me.

How many pips you wait to move Take profit to half and start to manage the position?
Do you use a EA to manage the position?
Do you trade both H4 and Daily chart to take that amount of pips?

I have downloaded the spreadsheet but it was corrupted, can you send me other format?

Congratulations and very thank you for your time and sharing.

Best regards.

Run a Demo on H4, open 7 position according to the strategy. 3 already stop out(Sl: 50 pips), another 3 in drawdown more than 25 pips. Only 1 position in profit but less than 20 pips.

I don't see WOW!!!
how great the system is !! 98%Win/Loss Ratio? I don't think so.

Shevvy does not explain the strategy clearly enough. I have also problem to digest the mechanics of the valid entries. I sent him an email, we will see, the blind said.
angkk, it is possible also that you tap in darkness like me, therefore the losses? When we don't understand, we lose.
Anyway, thanks for the strategy.
fx avatar
p.s. I didn't see any link for download spreadsheet!
Sorry, I found pdf and excel on his website on the very bottom.

Last edited:
Back