www.hbcbroker.com owes EUR 3118 for months!!! Stay away!!!

yyyyy

Recruit
www.hbcbroker.com owes EUR 3118 for months!!! Company avoiding any contact, no replies to multiple withdrawal requests since December 2016. Only marketing emails flooding my inbox. Please stay away!

The following domains and companies are related to HBC Broker.
MPG INVEST Regulation Office: Limited First Floor B&P House, Kumul Highway (P.O. Box 240), Port Vila, Vanuatu
MPG PARTNERS LP Registration address: Suite 2,5 St. Vincent Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6SW, Scotland, UK, Operative address:15 Yosif Stoyanov st., 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
BinaryOptionAutoTrading Sofia Parliament, 5th & 6th Floor, Landmark Building, 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., Sofia, 1000, Bulgaria
daily-trades.com
signals365.com
fast-earnway.com
option-autotrading.com
boatclient.com

More info here.
globalinvestoralerts.org/daily_trades.shtml
Please stay away, stay safe and share your experience about these "scompanies".

After inviting HBCBroker to FPA Scam Alerts, finally for the first time since December 2016 company got in touch regarding my withdrawal request.
========
Dimitry Sokolov <dmitriys@hbcbroker.com> wrote:
You have no document to wd , and you not answer the phone at all , you a fraud client
Please contact us urgently
You can see us call you
========
Here is my reply:
Dear Dimitry,
Thanks for finally getting back to me.
As you can see below HBCBroker have promised to deal with my withdrawal request on 27/12/2016 within 5 business days. I have not received a penny out of my EUR 3118. You have ignored all my previous emails.
For the purpose of evidence, please note all contact has to be in writing only.
Also you should change your attitude when dealing with clients. It's actually your company who's showing all fraud related symptoms as per Forex Peace Army Fraud Handbook.
Let's hope you won't be the next: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...arrested-by-israeli-police.50417/#post-283538
So I will ask you one more time. When are you going to process my withdrawal of EUR 3118 from 27/12/2016?
========
Besides I cannot understand what nationality they are as all correspondence is in broken Russian and broken English.

Back