• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.mxcforex.com has deleted my mt4 trading account and denying my profit

I am having an issue with a company
I just notice you also flamed expertada for the same reason, correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it coincidence?

BTW if I found brokers with no problem as u mentioned, there is no point switching anymore. Just my opinion.

Cheer dude.

I just notice you also flamed expertada for the same reason, correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it coincidence?

BTW if I found brokers with no problem as u mentioned, there is no point switching anymore. Just my opinion.

Cheer dude.
Agree..

absolutely this all scam green horn are the broker person..some malaysia chinese english accent.

my proof of trading is here.i have proof and bunch of them.stop denying my trading.

at the first,this guy denying that was my history trading. secondly they are arguing my trading but at the same time they are now confirm that i have the trading history there..:)

exactly with no proof.just a scammer from broker side barking here.

there is no mxc person will come here.

the court will take place soon.

thank you.

Sorry my lowly educated,I use to speak like this, my generation dint have too much educated in English. My poor malaysian english then So what?
I cannot be curious? questioning you? I think you used not legitimate EA tools to get the huge profit within a second, this all I think is from your PROOF, I am base on what you try to "PROOF", from that I get alot of question. who deny your proof?
LOL who not agree with you was mxc person? really stupid statement.. i think this time mxc quite hot~
And please, if you can't accept people opinions, public comment dont put it on a scam broker FB page lar! I CAME BECAUSE NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SCAM BROKER HOUSE, but i realize the person is the one scam the broker LOL

Is it coincidence?

Cheer dude.
He flamed another broker for the same reason? OMG this guy...
Are you admin of forex peace army? Pls take a look and check it out. I am worry there will be more broker house get into trouble. No more peace in forex LOL

Is it coincidence?

Cheer dude.

Obviously, he was finding loopholes from brokers and attacking them. Should have been better than Warren Buffet if what he shown is legitimate trading. What's the point of trading with MXC Forex?

Even school kid knows what he was doing.

SCAMMER KUDABELANG~ Lolx..

He flamed another broker for the same reason? OMG this guy...
Are you admin of forex peace army? Pls take a look and check it out. I am worry there will be more broker house get into trouble. No more peace in forex LOL

get the hell out of scammer broker in malaysia..

Obviously, he was finding loopholes from brokers and attacking them. Should have been better than Warren Buffet if what he shown is legitimate trading. What's the point of trading with MXC Forex?

Even school kid knows what he was doing.

SCAMMER KUDABELANG~ Lolx..

wow warren buffet..just pay me lol..

what ever reason, i got the profit..

it was legit if the broker won wasnt it? i have loses 6k usd what say broker?not all winning

MXC FOREX IS SCAM DIDNT PAY MY MONEY...DENIYING MY PROFIT AND DELETE MY TRADING ACCOUNT

Is it coincidence?

Cheer dude.

you guys was the same one..panama scam broker with the svg fake license want it?
proof me that i am wrong..
some green horn..

scam!scam!scam!

where is expertarda now?

mxc not regulated.JPG

yeah..SVG regulated??

Back