• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.mxcforex.com has deleted my mt4 trading account and denying my profit

I am having an issue with a company
The Company. Security of Funds

MXC Forex is an offshore broker founded in 2015 that offers trading in forex and commodity and metals CFDs on the popular MT4 platform.

The company behind the brand is MX Capital Corporation, which is registered as International Business Company (IBC) in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. SVG is a popular offshore forex destination due to the fast and inexpensive registration procedure and the liberal control over brokerage firms.

IBCs are not obliged to meet capital adequacy requirements, to keep client money in segregated accounts, nor to arrange a compensation scheme in the event of insolvency.

To cut things short, trading with an offshore broker is a risky business. You’d better invest your hard-earned money in a broker licensed in UK, Cyprus, orAustralia for instance, where traders have certain level of protection and financial watchdogs apply strict requirements to financial providers and exercise supervision.

This guy have gone mad.. He have had known the broker's details when he joined and now he barked like a donkey.. I found he have serious problem.. Stay away from him..

where is your regulator? did you try to scam many more traders?

this broker is rolling the money.circulate.

you have my detail, come to proove me that i am wrong.

ill shut down your company soon.

pay me on my trade profit lol...

where is your regulator? did you try to scam many more traders?

this broker is rolling the money.circulate.

you have my detail, come to proove me that i am wrong.

ill shut down your company soon.

pay me on my trade profit lol...
Dafuq are you talking about.. I am not from the broker.. That's it.. I don't talk to uncivilized donkey which probably eat with his ass..

mxc scammer dont pay traders profit.deleting mt4 and fake regulator.

svg will come over when i start make a lodge report. and metaquote will freeze your company renting mt4.

your scam broker like you dumb pro trader.

that is why your broker didnt show the ass here.

forex army not a school for those scammer.

Still as what I mentioned , if I found a broker that got no problem, I would surely just trade there and won't switch.

And you mentioned that offshore company is risky,but why u trade at MXC at the first sight ?

Your words are contradicting.

Instead of flaming , cool down and solve it like a professional is better I guess ?

MXC FOREX IS SCAM DIDNT PAY MY MONEY...DENIYING MY PROFIT AND DELETE MY TRADING ACCOUNT

you guys was the same one..panama scam broker with the svg fake license want it?
proof me that i am wrong..
some green horn..

scam!scam!scam!

where is expertarda now?
Why are you being so mad

I'm done with u.

Still as what I mentioned , if I found a broker that got no problem, I would surely just trade there and won't switch.

And you mentioned that offshore company is risky,but why u trade at MXC at the first sight ?

Your words are contradicting.

Instead of flaming , cool down and solve it like a professional is better I guess ?

Obviously, I guess his brain couldnt function logically.. I see no point commenting here.. He invited people from Facebook and end up talking crap that contradicting. What he said doesn't make sense at all.. Just leave this scammer alone.. Some people just not worth anyone's help.. They have their ears closed.

Back