xforex.com

Hemantkumar

Recruit
I have been trading using this web portal for almost 5 months. Issues related to Xforex are listed below.
Issues:
1.During volatility the site does not let you to login this was the issue i faced during the initial period.
2. Pips for metal from 1 pip would move to 1.3 during this process i landed up losing 3usd and started losing my fund gradually; when they return to 1 pip.
3. Breach of trust of Investors
4.Data manipulation of P/L information
When i was suppose to have profit the data showed negative figures.
5. No response of the account manager inspite of repeated e-mails and complaints raised.
6. I happen to lose almost 2000 usd in the process; this includes my investment and profit generated which i landed up losing eventually.
7. P/L display failed to show actual information during profit taking due to which i could not close my positions.
8. when I wanted to or close positions during min/max movement the system would say that they are waiting for update.
All the above statements made are substantiated with genuine screen shots taken from my trading account for verification.

All these shows perfectly crafted to take advantage of public funds and investments for xforex gain.
Such company should not be given license to operate and should be cancelled so that they do not take undue advantage of people investing in forex trading.

Attachments

• Issue 290513.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • Metal rate 020513.doc
    324 KB · Views: 6
  • WEB ISSUE.docx
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Send a message to all the contacts you have at xforex. Give them a link to this thread. Invite them to come in and explain the issue.

Cyprus, as far as I know they do have a small office there but the main offices and most employees are in Israel. I can check where exactly through people I know there if it's really interesting for you

I've asked a friend in Israel and found out that Xforex are located at Herzliya City, Hassadnaot St. 8 under the name IDI Ventures LTD.
IDI Ventures is the company who runs all the operations: sales, retention, tech support, management, etc... while the actual money is abroad for tax reasons and other reasons

About Binary options, first of all and personally I really don't like this field, and yes most of the binary options companies are in Israel.

Seems that all CYPRUS ONE are Israeli,something to check is if those one have the most troubles kind of a sting maybe ,so which one are decent i really dont want to oporate anymore,went good for me years ago in Forex and my son wanted to continue i let him and i find out it is all a big scam.

Back