XLR Trade is a scam

Sergei Evlogiev

Recruit
Hereby, I want to report an investment fraud. I have opened a trading account at XLR Trade Accelerator (Nostro Partnership LP). The current balance (all closed positions) amounts to € 295 814. I am trying to withdraw my funds for three months now without success. The system very queer does not allow to reqest more than € 5 000 per one transaction. By now, I have managed to return just € 5 000. My second request from 05.12.2017 is pending till this day despite the fact that I have received a notification that my request will be processed in 5 to 7 business days. The firm is ignoring all my contact attempts - it is not responding to any of my emails. I made a formal complaint to their "complaint department" but the email was invalid. Then, I sent the complaint to the finanancial department and to the Owner, Iuliia Davydenko (26 years old Ukranian lady), but did not receive any response. I have no other choice but to conclude that this is a serious scammer. I would advice you to stay away from this fake broker.

Hello Sergel Evlogiev,

Sorry to hear of this bad experience you have had. You are doing the right thing by reporting it publicly here. I would suggest, that you contact XLR again and link them this thread, as well as post about your bad experience with them here on their social media sites. Keep the pressure on them, and see if they will return the rest of your deposit. If not, complain to the police and your local securities commission and any other relevant local authorities.

Best of luck,
-ScamXposR

Hereby, I want to report an investment fraud. I have opened a trading account at XLR Trade Accelerator (Nostro Partnership LP). The current balance (all closed positions) amounts to € 295 814. I am trying to withdraw my funds for three months now without success. The system very queer does not allow to reqest more than € 5 000 per one transaction. By now, I have managed to return just € 5 000. My second request from 05.12.2017 is pending till this day despite the fact that I have received a notification that my request will be processed in 5 to 7 business days. The firm is ignoring all my contact attempts - it is not responding to any of my emails. I made a formal complaint to their "complaint department" but the email was invalid. Then, I sent the complaint to the finanancial department and to the Owner, Iuliia Davydenko (26 years old Ukranian lady), but did not receive any response. I have no other choice but to conclude that this is a serious scammer. I would advice you to stay away from this fake broker.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Hello. Thank you for your reply. My account number is 157961

Back