Yadix scam brokers trading under ivbrokers and tfxmarkets alert

howardfoxtrot

Recruit
A quick alert. Recently Yadix broker exposed as a scam broker are now operating under IVBrokers and TFXMarkets. Be on red alert. They are offering a no deposit bonus, which is just a demo as no profit withdrawals are allowed. Those who make high profits are in line for a shock. Stay away!

People tend to propagate false information. incase you don’t know yadix clients enjoy the most competitive Forex spreads, the fastest interbank order execution and deep liquidity. Yadix also deliver trading conditions on all accounts with no trading restriction. yadix is ideal for Forex scalpers, EA user and profitable Forex traders. To be frank with you execution speeds at yadix are the fastest. I have traded with EA. orders filled very accurate and I never had any order rejection with high frequency trading. I am fully behind yadix. their order execution, trading conditions and technology is perfect for any scalping robot. it is very wrong to spread information like yours that defames a particular forex broker.

Hello, don’t spread unfounded and unconfirmed rumors. Yadix is still a leading ECN/STP Forex broker providing services and trading facilities to retail, institutional and professional traders world wide. I have used yadix and they are not only committed to providing a transparent, stable and secure trading for all client, but also to ensure the ongoing development and enhancement of the superior trading execution on offers. Yadix have good balance of condition for trading and also some real rewards to clients. service is very good and trading rules are also great, like 0.0 on all accounts and 1:500 leverage on all my account and balance

It is very bad to defame yadix and claim they are a fake STP broker. Writing from deep down my heart, anytime I trade with yadix it has always been a nice feeling. They offer me a great service. For example look at the policy with traders using EA. They have good condition for using EA. No issues with accurate order, fills and spread. Most importantly they have no restriction on any pending order stop loss or take profit. This gives a trader freedom to make money . there are similar brokers offering services to clients in the market but yadix is the best i have used. Since the upgrade in service, the execution is even better, faster and price improvements is more regular

hmm, I feel so pained, people decide to take advantage of the fact that you are hardly prosecuted if you make any form of defamatory comment against anybody. It’s so unfortunate that people now invest or trader in forex but don’t actually understand some basic terms used. I started trading with yadix twelve months ago and if I had made use of the bad comments I see online, I wouldn’t have opened on account with them. I think FPA should try to intensively check report made by traders. It looks very obvious that some element are out to frustrate the activities of yadix as a Forex broking firm .

I might question the authenticity of the original poster in this thread, but the actions of Yadix's spam team make me feel that the first post is probably accurate. Otherwise, it would not have triggered such a big effort to come back over a year later and discredit it.

Back