Youtrade FX is a scam

Afterlife

Private, 1st Class
I am trying to withdraw 23 ths USD from my account in Romania, it's been 14 days and I haven't received it. I have been several times to their "commercial point" in Gh Manu Street no 10, it is fake, it is YT Global Management operating there and they say they can do nothing about my money and I should wait for them.
All the people working at that address have very strange faces and look very scared whenever somebody rings the bell at the entrance, they also know something is wrong.

I have send all the details to George, hope he can do something about it.

Thank you!

It may be worth sharing all of this information with the Romanian police and financial regulators.

and if i read it correctly we are talking about 23000 right? thats not a small ammount and it is worth the police report if you ask me! best of luck

I am trying to withdraw 23 ths USD from my account in Romania, it's been 14 days and I haven't received it. I have been several times to their "commercial point" in Gh Manu Street no 10, it is fake, it is YT Global Management operating there and they say they can do nothing about my money and I should wait for them.
All the people working at that address have very strange faces and look very scared whenever somebody rings the bell at the entrance, they also know something is wrong.

Thank you!

You are lucky that you had only 23 USD.

May be its $23K but still not sure about it. Lets wait reply from him.

It is 23 thousand Usd. Actually it is 27 ths but currently I am fighting for the 23 ths.

I announced the Police but it is hard to prove them wrong, it will take time and they are saying they will give me the money but they have some delays (for me already 20 days since my withdrawal request)

In the meantime I hope George can help me, he confirmed he got all my papers on monday last week and on thursday he reassured me he is working on it

It may be worth sharing all of this information with the Romanian police and financial regulators.

The financial regulators in Romania have nothing to do with it, forex is not regulated here ...
And the company in Gh Manu (on their site they say it is a commercial point of youtrade but in reality it is not) say they are only intermidiary callcenter and they try contacting youtrade because they want to help me but it is not their fault.

I made a visit with the police and managed to have one of the heads working there checked, I am now studying how can I press charges against him for tricking me.

The financial regulators in Romania have nothing to do with it, forex is not regulated here ...
And the company in Gh Manu (on their site they say it is a commercial point of youtrade but in reality it is not) say they are only intermidiary callcenter and they try contacting youtrade because they want to help me but it is not their fault.

I made a visit with the police and managed to have one of the heads working there checked, I am now studying how can I press charges against him for tricking me.

Keep Updating us about it....as it may help others for their fight against youtradefx to get their money back..

Thank you!

Can you explain your case further so that it will be easy to know about ur case....ur account active or they have disabled or created some fake orders....

And one more thing, if u have money in ur account...why dont go to the address and sit there and ask them that u wont move till ur issue is fixed....as they tend to say themselves as intermediate office...that means they have contact to head office, they must do that...or else put them in jail....

Back