youtradefx scam

aakareem

Recruit
my account number with youtradefx 319315
withdrawal reference number 2842880

i requested for withdrawal for over 3 weeks now, have been following up with calls (unanswerable) and emails no reply. Any time i get a support agent to pick calls when ever i mention withdrawal as my issue they cut off the line all efforts to get them to no avail. They lured me into their company telling me they will give 100 percent support, but now even the agent who got me doesn't respond to my Skype or email messages. THIS IS A SCAM

Up till now have yet to received my withdrawal from youtrade fx, what a scam!. Somebody called Ryan in youtrade London called early this year and lured me into this scam

Ryan email RyanB@ytfx.com
And my account manager
AndreB@ytfx.com

Have been sending emails but not a reply from any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up till now have to received my withdrawal from youtrade fx, what a scam!. Somebody called Ryan in youtrade London called early this year and lured me into this scam

Ryan email RyanB@ytfx.com
And my account manager
AndreB@ytfx.com

Have been sending emails but not a reply from any.

Call your issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that the broker is failing to provide a promised service (the withdrawal of money in your account). Ask if a chargeback is possible.

Call your issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that the broker is failing to provide a promised service (the withdrawal of money in your account). Ask if a chargeback is possible.

they told me charge back is not possible.

Back