Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 133
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 4hour Ichimoku cloud analysis

  1. #21
    GOR FX's Avatar
    GOR FX is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal CA
    Posts
    186

    Default

    A look at the morning's activities,

    GBP/USD- the pair has been supported by the lower edge of the cloud with the 5th candle breaking the consolidation and
    rising back to the 1.3135 resistance zone.

    eur_usd h4 support.JPG

  2. #22
    GOR FX's Avatar
    GOR FX is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal CA
    Posts
    186

    Post GBP/USD Ichimoku

    Another great one here,

    Bullish trend continuation on the Ichimoku h4 for the GBP/USD

    bullish trend continuation on the Ichimoku GBP_USD h4.PNG

  3. #23
    alanrox's Avatar
    alanrox is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOR FX View Post
    Another great one here,

    Bullish trend continuation on the Ichimoku h4 for the GBP/USD

    bullish trend continuation on the Ichimoku GBP_USD h4.PNG

    Hi Gor,

    Ichimoku respect the levels nicely.

  4. #24
    GOR FX's Avatar
    GOR FX is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal CA
    Posts
    186

    Default A brief look at M30

    Something outside the normal H4 scope came up yesterday. With the commencement of a bearish trend, we can now begin taking trades off the lower time frames.

    So this GBP/USD trade came up yesterday as a continuation; bouncing off the lower edge of the cloud the shooting more than 100 pips to the downside.
    pound isolated trade.PNG

  5. #25
    willforex's Avatar
    willforex is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOR FX View Post
    Something outside the normal H4 scope came up yesterday. With the commencement of a bearish trend, we can now begin taking trades off the lower time frames.

    So this GBP/USD trade came up yesterday as a continuation; bouncing off the lower edge of the cloud the shooting more than 100 pips to the downside.
    pound isolated trade.PNG
    Wow Gor. Nice trades mate. Love the way you trading using Ichimoku


  6. #26
    GOR FX's Avatar
    GOR FX is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal CA
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willforex View Post
    Wow Gor. Nice trades mate. Love the way you trading using Ichimoku
    Hello Will, the Ichimoku is one of the best tools I have ever used...so simple and realistic...
    Check out video's online, and learn some basic japanese and you will be a master in this special tool

  7. #27
    Whitesnake is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOR FX View Post
    Hello Will, the Ichimoku is one of the best tools I have ever used...so simple and realistic...
    Check out video's online, and learn some basic japanese and you will be a master in this special tool
    True, ichimoku is one of the best indicators which i have come across. But i used them on larger time frame charts such H4 and higher and usually had to hold too much o drawdown for which reason i have dropped using them at the moment. GBP/USD is my favorite currency pair, so which time frame do you suggest for the best entry for an intraday trader, without having to hold too much o drawdown.

  8. #28
    alanrox's Avatar
    alanrox is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOR FX View Post
    Hello Will, the Ichimoku is one of the best tools I have ever used...so simple and realistic...
    Check out video's online, and learn some basic japanese and you will be a master in this special tool
    Any suggestions for good places ?

  9. #29
    GOR FX's Avatar
    GOR FX is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal CA
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Well I learn my ichimoku analysis from Advanced Ichimoku Course | 2nd Skies Forex

    Make point to check out my teachers site too. Good stuff

  10. #30
    GOR FX's Avatar
    GOR FX is offline Private, 1st Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal CA
    Posts
    186

    Default Eur/usd h4

    In the midst of a very fundamental day, I am keeping a close eye at the EUR/USD that has touched the lower edge of the cloud as part of a price correction.
    A reversal candle close below the cloud will definitely offer a good entry for longer term short trades.

    eur_usd h4 ichimoku.PNG

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ichimoku Help plese
    By Ben_Go in forum Beginners Bootcamp
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 05:40 AM
  2. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Forex Trading Strategies
    By streetpips in forum Company Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 11:01 PM
  3. 4hour Anchor update
    By kasim ijelu in forum Personal Trade Journals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 06:30 AM
  4. 4hour anchor update
    By kasim ijelu in forum Personal Trade Journals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:54 AM
  5. qqe 15m,1hour,4hour by Auslanco
    By forexsby in forum Forex Trading Systems and Strategies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •