A look at the morning's activities,
GBP/USD- the pair has been supported by the lower edge of the cloud with the 5th candle breaking the and
rising back to the 1.3135 zone.
eur_usd h4 support.JPG
Results 21 to 30 of 135
- 05-07-2013, 04:47 AM #21
- 05-09-2013, 01:21 AM #22
Another great one here,
trend continuation on the Ichimoku h4 for the GBP/USD
bullish trend continuation on the Ichimoku GBP_USD h4.PNG
- 05-10-2013, 12:41 AM #23
- 05-15-2013, 12:39 AM #24
A brief look at M30
Something outside the normal H4 scope came up yesterday. With the commencement of atrend, we can now begin taking trades off the lower time frames.
So this GBP/USD trade came up yesterday as a continuation; bouncing off the lower edge of the cloud the shooting more than 100 pips to the downside.
pound isolated trade.PNG
- 05-15-2013, 05:29 AM #25
- 05-17-2013, 12:00 AM #26
- 05-17-2013, 12:30 AM #27Private, 1st Class
- Join Date
- May 2013
- 05-17-2013, 03:45 AM #28
- 05-21-2013, 02:24 AM #29
Well I learn my ichimoku analysis from Advanced Ichimoku Course | 2nd Skies Forex
Make point to check out my teachers site too. Good stuff
- 05-22-2013, 04:22 AM #30
In the midst of a very fundamental day, I am keeping a close eye at the EUR/USD that has touched the lower edge of the cloud as part of a price correction.
A reversal candle close below the cloud will definitely offer a good entry for longer term short trades.
eur_usd h4 ichimoku.PNG
- By Ben_Go in forum Beginners BootcampReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2013, 05:40 AM
- By streetpips in forum Company ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 11:01 PM
- By kasim ijelu in forum Personal Trade JournalsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2011, 06:30 AM
- By kasim ijelu in forum Personal Trade JournalsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:54 AM
- By forexsby in forum Forex Trading Systems and StrategiesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:38 PM