The EUR/CHF with the classical cloud retest and bounce.
Though the pair seems is ranging, however a flat barrier on the cloud
is a good opportunity for a short term sell.
Results 51 to 60 of 133
- 07-17-2013, 05:32 AM #51
- 07-22-2013, 05:23 AM #52Private
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- 07-24-2013, 05:56 AM #53
- 07-26-2013, 12:32 AM #54
The EU maybe one of the currencies that I avoid, but I will be watching the H4 chart for reversal
either on the top or bottom cloud barrier. Its also noteworthy to keep an eye on 's 50 and 63 as the price may bounce off
these and continue northwards.
- 07-26-2013, 12:51 AM #55
- 07-26-2013, 07:41 AM #56
- 07-29-2013, 03:27 AM #57
Quick cloud bounce on the GBP/JPY H4 followed by further downside activity.
- 07-30-2013, 01:25 AM #58
On the look out for a short opportunity after the cloud bounce off the D1 on Gold.
Expecting a downward acceleration after the /
- 08-01-2013, 02:55 AM #59
- 08-05-2013, 02:46 AM #60
Something interesting to watch is the gap on today's AUD/NZD open that is yet to be filled. Rejections off the Ichimoku cloud may provide some high quality set ups for short entries
- By Ben_Go in forum Beginners BootcampReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2013, 05:40 AM
- By streetpips in forum Company ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 11:01 PM
- By kasim ijelu in forum Personal Trade JournalsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2011, 06:30 AM
- By kasim ijelu in forum Personal Trade JournalsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:54 AM
- By forexsby in forum Forex Trading Systems and StrategiesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:38 PM