Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 134
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill are scammers.

  1. #1
    merlin4x is offline Banned for uncivilized conduct
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    58

    Default Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill are scammers.

    Here is how the scam works:
    You can open Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill in matter of seconds.

    You can deposit money to Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill from any source/broker with no problem. (so you think GOOD)

    However, you can't withdraw your funds.

    They will pretend that they are complying with an anti-laundering rules so they have legitimate excuse to keep asking for redundant documents over and over and over so you will never get your money.

    Interestingly they do not care about any documents when you are depositing the money which is clear indication that they are SCAMMERS.

    MONEY IN - NO MONEY OUT.

    You should avoid any broker which is using Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill because it is clear indication that the broker is SCAMMER too.

  2. #2
    ABDUL GHAFOOR's Avatar
    ABDUL GHAFOOR is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merlin4x View Post
    Here is how the scam works:
    You can open Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill in matter of seconds.

    You can deposit money to Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill from any source/broker with no problem. (so you think GOOD)

    However, you can't withdraw your funds.

    They will pretend that they are complying with an anti-laundering rules so they have legitimate excuse to keep asking for redundant documents over and over and over so you will never get your money.

    Interestingly they do not care about any documents when you are depositing the money which is clear indication that they are SCAMMERS.

    MONEY IN - NO MONEY OUT.

    You should avoid any broker which is using Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill because it is clear indication that the broker is SCAMMER too.
    NOT ANY E WALLET OR BROKER PROCEED AS YOU WANT THEY HAVE THERE ROOLS CLEARLY POSTED ON THERE WEB SITE .

    DIDS YOU SEND THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AS I KNOW THE TWO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
    1,PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY IT MY BE YOUR ,
    i, personal identity card ,
    ii, driving license ,

    2, proof of residence,

    i, utility bill,
    ii, bank statement,

    do you have send two of these documents ?
    mzarimi and DitterPD like this.

  3. #3
    merlin4x is offline Banned for uncivilized conduct
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABDUL GHAFOOR View Post
    NOT ANY E WALLET OR BROKER PROCEED AS YOU WANT THEY HAVE THERE ROOLS CLEARLY POSTED ON THERE WEB SITE .

    DIDS YOU SEND THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AS I KNOW THE TWO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
    1,PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY IT MY BE YOUR ,
    i, personal identity card ,
    ii, driving license ,

    2, proof of residence,

    i, utility bill,
    ii, bank statement,

    do you have send two of these documents ?
    Although you may be correct in your assumption, however, the point is that if I did not provided the above documents they should not take my money for deposit too.

    You can't have one way rules...... that is entrapment. (SCAM)

    All scams are based on one way rules which always benefit scammer.

    Every scammer will always look legitimate.

    Therefore, the Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill are scammers including any broker who will use Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill for deposit/withdrawal purposes.[emphases added]

    http://merlin4x.com
    Last edited by merlin4x; 05-25-2011 at 11:08 AM.
    Denn112 likes this.

  4. #4
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Pharaoh is offline Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tropical Locations
    Posts
    11,293

    Default

    "Open and account and start trading in 5 minutes!" or something similar is a common way to get new traders to sign up. What's hidden in the fine print is that before 1 cent can be sent back to you, you'll need to provide a lot of documentation to prove that you really are you.

    There's a simple way to avoid 95% of these problems. Do NOT deposit 1 cent with ANY broker until the broker confirms that they have received and verified 100% of the documents that will be needed before withdrawals can be done.
    mzarimi and Leticia like this.

  5. #5
    merlin4x is offline Banned for uncivilized conduct
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    "Open and account and start trading in 5 minutes!" or something similar is a common way to get new traders to sign up. What's hidden in the fine print is that before 1 cent can be sent back to you, you'll need to provide a lot of documentation to prove that you really are you.

    There's a simple way to avoid 95% of these problems. Do NOT deposit 1 cent with ANY broker until the broker confirms that they have received and verified 100% of the documents that will be needed before withdrawals can be done.
    I totally agree with you Pharaoh!..... you have made my point.

    There is honesty and scam in the world.

    So if the Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill were honest they would refund deposit back under a same condition such deposit was made.

    But because Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill are SCAMMERS they will take advantage of my mistake and take my money.

    If we want this industry to be honest we must not do business with such brokers. They will always pull a fast one when you least expected it.

    If it is not this it will be something else next time.

    See "Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill, 61 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA"
    Denn112 and Leticia like this.


  6. #6
    f-man's Avatar
    f-man is offline 4Xangels Representative
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Limassol, Cyprus
    Posts
    680

    Default Not true

    Quote Originally Posted by merlin4x View Post

    Therefore, the Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill are scammers including any broker who will use Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill for deposit/withdrawal purposes.[emphases added]
    I understand you are frustrated, but stating that all brokers that use moneybookers are scammers is very naive.
    There are brokers that use moneybookers and are 100% very good brokers!

  7. #7
    MichelAnge21 is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f-man View Post
    I understand you are frustrated, but stating that all brokers that use moneybookers are scammers is very naive.
    There are brokers that use moneybookers and are 100% very good brokers!
    Frustration is an understatement. If Merlin keeps posting in every thread about Moneybookers without explaining the details of his case, everybody will start imagining crazy things like he s trying to collect his inheritance from Bin Laden and Moneybookers wants a DNA test to prove he is really a child Osama had with his 23rd wife.

  8. #8
    merlin4x is offline Banned for uncivilized conduct
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelAnge21 View Post
    Frustration is an understatement. If Merlin keeps posting in every thread about Moneybookers without explaining the details of his case, everybody will start imagining crazy things like he s trying to collect his inheritance from Bin Laden and Moneybookers wants a DNA test to prove he is really a child Osama had with his 23rd wife.
    Here are details: I have opened account with Moneybookers submited all info to have my VISA verified and based on that verification I have made deposit to Moneybookers. So they have plenty of information about the bank account and address matching with Moneybookers.

    With in about 1 week I have decided to use better broker because Moneymakers have too many restriction on international transaction so I have decided to withdraw my measly $80 deposit via the same VISA back to same bank.

    Moneybookers informed me that in order to do that I must send them wire from my bank. My bank charges $50 for wire and moneymakers similar amount so there goes my measly $80.

    So I have told them to return money same as they got it. Now they are giving me crapola rules.

    So here is my statement to them:
    If you believe in positive advertising you should believe in negative one too. Let see how much of negative advertising my $80 will buy you.
    See "Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill, 61 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA"
    Leticia likes this.

  9. #9
    merlin4x is offline Banned for uncivilized conduct
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f-man View Post
    I understand you are frustrated, but stating that all brokers that use moneybookers are scammers is very naive.
    There are brokers that use moneybookers and are 100% very good brokers!
    Not exactly:
    Every broker who is potentially dishonest will use only moneybookers, webmoney and liberty which usually helps broker to make sure that you will not get your money on technicalities.

    I am gravely upset and will let them eat my measly $80 for a price. They have been notified as follows:

    If you believe in positive advertising you should believe in negative one too. Let see how much of negative advertising my $80 will buy you.
    See "Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill, 61 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA"

  10. #10
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Pharaoh is offline Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tropical Locations
    Posts
    11,293

    Default

    There are services that convert between E-currencies for less than what an international bank wire costs. Withdraw your money to your MB account and then see if you can find a service that will convert it to a more acceptable form for a more reasonable fee.

    By your argument, every broker that only accepts deposits and withdrawals via bankwire would also be a scam.

    If you want to use ecurrencies with fairly low fees, I'd recommend PayPal. They aren't perfect, but they are better than a lot of the other ones.
    Leticia likes this.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MoneyBookers.com (Skrill)
    By Administrator in forum Forex World
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:43 PM
  2. Ufxmarkets robbed me of $ 1000 ! Scammers Scammers Scammers
    By Jamesstrydom in forum Scam Alerts Folder
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:14 PM
  3. whats going on with Vantage FX and Moneybookers ?
    By raju2022 in forum Scam Alerts Folder
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 05:58 AM
  4. Moneybookers & others E-Currencies
    By pato1646 in forum Has anyone heard of?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 09:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •