My experience with AVAFX is awful. I started with what seem probably to a lot of people a low investments: 3000 EURO. I started to buy gold, silver and platinum. However, without any warning, when the remaining money dropped below a certain limit, all positions were closed by the system. So they, @ AVAFX, just inform me I have lost all my money since the values I bought have been closed by the system at a time the change was not profitable.
Seems I have been stupid. I worked with other trading tool before (xeTrade) but did not have that problem. So if I admit having been stupid at one thing, it is working with AVAFX
So they definitively scammed me of 3000 EURO.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: AvaFX SCAM Alert
- 03-15-2012, 01:15 PM #1Recruit
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
AvaFX SCAM Alert
- 03-15-2012, 05:51 PM #2
That sounds like a simple. If you trade too heavily and price moves against you, you'll run out of margin and your trades will be closed automatically by the broker.
Read this before placing money in another trading account:
How to Manage Risk while Forex Trading
- By alvin050 in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:52 PM
- By stephenamposah in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2013, 09:01 AM
- By rifearmo in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2011, 02:49 PM
- By alex7676 in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 36Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:57 AM
- By Ricardo Mendoza in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:53 PM