Results 1 to 4 of 4
12-07-2013, 02:11 AM #1
12-09-2013, 02:43 AM #2
12-09-2013, 08:58 AM #3
ALERT from (www.fsa.gov.uk) Euro Forex Investment Limited
- Go to eurofx.com and then click login . it will bring you to their new site , by using mine ID and Password from the old site , I can login to their new site .
- This is always the problem , when someone say about a site is a scam , others will ask do you have any proof . I had been asked this question many times, so I will just tell you to be careful and if you are able to listen in what I want to say just follow some steps I am about to give .
# For those who had invested in the new platform -
1) Try to take photo of anyone you can meet during their meeting , so call dinner or meet up .(Male Asia Chinese in their 30s-40s. By the surname of Yong ,Mok ,Wang ,Leong ,Lim ,Teo)
2) Ask them about their company banking account to deposit your investment.
3) If payout is delay , that mean its about time the platform is about to fall .
4) Before they shut down their platform , they will come up with a new attractive plans to collect more fund .
I had stated this warning for the previous platform also , This time I will do it again to min the victims .
I will be setting up a facebook for this platform , will update in a later time . anyone who had invest in this platform are welcome to upload any pictures they had taken to share around , I will tell which one is the key person of the platform if it show in the picture . If this is a real investment ,there is no harm showing picture right ? Free advertise !! But if it is a scam . It will be easy and fast to pass the image of the key persons to the police .
12-11-2013, 05:56 AM #4
By Administrator in forum Forex BrokersReplies: 76Last Post: 06-28-2015, 01:18 AM
By Fairman in forum Scam AlertsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:18 PM
By David Leigh in forum Scam AlertsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2013, 03:20 AM
By NG12 in forum Scam AlertsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:57 PM
By Scam Investigations Committee in forum Blacklisted Folder (Unresolved Scam Cases)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:24 PM